Final Fantasy X: The RP

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Yes i know. This RP was over over over done, but i can't help myself.

"Spira". It consists of one large landmass divided into three subcontinents, surrounded by small tropical islands. It features diverse climates, ranging from the tropical Besaid and Kilika islands to the temperate Mi'ihen region to the frigid Macalania and Mount Gagazet.

Although it is predominantly populated by humans, Spira features a variety of races. Among them are the Al Bhed, a technologically advanced but disenfranchised sub-group of humans with distinctive spiral-green eyes and unique language. The Guado are somewhat less human in appearance, with elongated fingers and other subtle differences. They also have a natural propensity for magic and conjuring monsters. Still less human in appearance are the large, lion-like, one-horned Ronso, and the frog-like Hypello. Wikipdia

The calm. Over 1000 years and Sin has raged on. Now a new summoner is need to bring the calm once again.
------------------------------------------------

We now find ourselves on the island of Besaid where the next apprentice summoner is in the chamber of the Fayth, praying to the Fayth.

Tyleya was on her knees in the chamber. "Please give me the Fayth." she prayed. "Why should i?" the Fayth asked. "Because if you don't Spira will be destroyed. Then you won't exist." she said defiantly. "You do make a good point. But you are arrogant and haughty." The Fayth said. Then it relented and gave all its strength to her. "Thats what i thought." She said laughing at herself.

Why did she become a summoner? She never was sure quite why. Except she wanted to end Sin's reign.

She stood up and walked outside the chamber. She was nontraditional in every way. She wore black tight clothing. She used swords instead of the traditonal staff. And she wasn't quiet and soft spoken like most summoners. She spoke her mind and was afraid to tell you exactly how it is.

She saw Khimari waiting for her outside the chamber. "I'm a summoner." she said to him as she smiled. "Sorry i took so long."

Reactions: seddy

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
waiting outside Afu held his spear tight. he looked all around to make sure no one got into the temple that wasn't supposed to be. he looked out at the village and noticed wakka running up to the temple.

Afu: Ey' Wakka, I am a guardian just like you ya'. Gonna be the best one ever.

Wakka: Then why you outside? get in there and introduce yourself to the summoner ya' you're supposed to never leave her side.

Afu: I am just makin' sure no one gets in thats not supposed to be, lookin' out for her best.

Wakka: Thats well and good bra' but, you need to go in now. This island is safe. we haven't had any trouble here since years back when your parents left to beat Sin then. So go!

Afu then started to walk into the main area and noticed that the summoner was already out of the chamber, they saw another guardian with her already. the walked quickly up to the two

Afu: Hello lady summoner, my name is Afu, i wish to assist you on this quest. i am very handy with my zodiac Spear, and I promise i will not fail you. You see my parents were summoner and guardian, i feel that it is my destiny to become a great guardian, one that will help bring an end to Sin once and for all.so what do you say?

D ViiSiiON X

Sep 6, 2008
United States
Zenny
"Good to see you." Kimahri said deeply.

Kimahri stood there staring patiently waiting for Tyleya and Afu to ready themselves for the long haul.

Kimahri already prepared couldn't stopping pacing back and forth, he saw someone coming but he didn't know who it was.

She had long blond hair, and was wearing a white singlet with a black jacket over top, Kimahri barely seen the holster on her jacket where she had a gunblade.

"Where we going from here?" Kimahri asked impatiently.

OCC: Haven't done this in so long, feels kinda odd lol.

Reactions: Daesy

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: Your doing fine.

Tyleya looked at Afu. "I say, You're in." Tyleya said.

"Where we going from here?" Kimahri asked impatiently.

"Kilika and from there to Luca. With Yevon's blessing." Tyleya answered. She took a deep breath. "Are we ready to go? We can leave with the next tide."

She looked around the island. Besaid. Her mother wanted her to live here. The people never quite liked her. She had came around the same time Yuna did and many excepted Yuna. But Yuna was always kind to Tyleya. The only thing that Yuna and Tyleya both had in common was they both were half Al Bhed.

Everyone praised Yuna as she summoned her Aeon. Tyleya, forgotten, hugged Yuna and said Good Luck. "Let's go." she said to Khimari.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu walked with them around the isalnd. he noticed all eyes and attention was on Yuna.

Afu: ahh, pay no mind to her. I don't get why they make this whole summoner thing a competition ya'. I mean we all are going after teh same goal. couldn't we all just work together. Yuna never reallytalked to me. onlytime i'd say anything toher was when she woudl accompany Wakka, coming over to my hut and giving me food and talk Blitzball.

Afu also joined in the giving handshakes, hugs and good lucks to AYuna and her crew, he said a fairewel to his friend wakka

Afu: good luck Wakka bra' maybe we will meet on the journey and fight together ya'.

Wakka: Yeah, just remeber everything i taught you and be careful, don't let your brawn get the best of you. look out for the summoner first, and do your best.

Afu then rejoined his team as they set out

Afu: its gonna be wierd leaving this island, But i am up for teh adventure. get to see all of spira and who knows. we all may be able to bring the calm agian.. bringing it for good this time.

So tyleay can i ask you something ya'?

What made you wanan become a Summoner?

D ViiSiiON X

Sep 6, 2008
United States
Zenny
"Let's go" Kimahri Implied.

Kimahri was thinking back before he met Tyleay, and how he use to be with Yuna. The times have changed and called for changes, he must now protect Tyleay.

Kimahri looked at Afu, noticing every detail about him. Nobody knows why Kimahri does this but it's said he does it to remember people.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya stopped. "Why did i become a Summoner?"

That was a good question. Tyleya's father wasn't even human. Her mother never believed in Yevon, but she believe that Yevonites had the power to end Sin for good but they didn't use that power. Tyleya agreed with her mother. That Yevon was using a situation to the advantage of men to fill the pockets of "holy" men. "You.....You could be that tool to bring Sin down for good." she remember her mother saying. So her mother trained her to know the books of Yevon by wrot. But then her mother was takin away by Maester Kinoc. Tyleya vowed to have to have revenge.

She closed her eyes tightly. to mask the pain. "I became a summoner to defeat Sin." she finally answered. To defeat him, Forever!

"Let's go." Khimari said. Tyleya nodded her head and headed to the boat that was about to leave the island. She looked around and silently said goodbye.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
ooc: Sorry about the late post, time difference

Carla had been walking silently behind everyone else. She had been smiling all the way, though. The thought of her going to help beat Sin made her feel... kinda weird. Her mother and father had told her it would be good to help the summoner. And whenever Carla thought of what emotions would be on her parents faces if she had helped.

Carla was now walking up the ramp of the boat and she sat down, looking at the new summoner Tyleya. She can beat sin, surley Carla had thought to herself. She checked her watch and notived that it was still 9 am. "The boat should be gone by now" Carla said very quietly to herself. She looked around the boat once more and then just closed her eyes and listened to the sea.

Reactions: Daesy

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu smiled and and stood looking over the edge of the boat out at the sea of spira.

Afu: defeating Sin for good is something we all want, its pure evil, my parents sacrificed thier lives to defeat Sin last time.. or so i am told.i wish they woudl have came back. Wakka, he knows what happened, he used to sit down at teh fire with me and Yuna, and tell us about our parents how her dad and my parents set out on the same journey to defeat Sin. you see me and Yuna got alot in common, wel not alot, just one thing, we were set to live on besaide whiel our parents left to fight Sin, and none of them came back.

Afu then sat down put his arms up in a relaxing position.

Afu: you know what Tyleya, I am not gonna let that happen to our group. we are gonan defeat Sin, and we are gonna come back home to besaide Island..and we are gonna have a big celebration because we beat Sin.. for ever. ya'

he then looked at Kimahri, and Carla

Afu: (laughing) you guys agree right ya'? together we are gonna be unstopable

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
"I hope so" Carla replied to Afu, smiling. "No.. of corse we will! If they could do it I guess we can to" She said inthusiasticly, opening her eyes, her eyes shineing with hope. "Like, they might of been known by lots of people, but we can surely become as good as Yuna and the others were" she continued. "My parents will be so proud, you know? They wanted me to come on this journey" she relaxed on the bench she was sitting on and then lied down. "We can do it... wait, did that all sound a bit cheesy?" she asked, closing her eyes once more.

D ViiSiiON X

Sep 6, 2008
United States
Zenny
Afu: (laughing) "you guys agree right ya'? together we are gonna be unstopable"

Kimahri nodded."I'm ready for anything."

Kimahri: It's been a long time since Ive seen my parent's, even though I want to go back and see them I can't because of my brother's. My brother's make fun of me because of my broken horn.

Kimahri looked at Afu "You scared?" He asked calmly.

Kimahri stormed off in flustration knowing he is on his way to face sin and it could be the last battle of his life.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu stood up quickly and swung his spear over his shoulder

Afu: I am ready for anything ya'. no matter what, bring on the biggest fiend you can find i can take it..i am strong ya'!

he then looked and noticed kimahri walking away. it left Afu baffled. he stratched his head then took the spear off his shoulder

Afu: was it something i said? And whats his deal about his broken horn? I thought thats was just how he was. Must be some stature maybe within his heard ya'. I wont go bother him. i'll let him be. Maybe after we beat Sin, he can go back and his peopel will accept him no matter what.

Afu was always positive about things. with the deep loss of his parents and no other blood family, he often left people baffled by his optimism when he was growing up.

Afu then laned out looking over the boat taking in the coolbreeze and looking down at the water seeing all the wonderful fish swim by. taken in by all the emotions of teh advernture. Afu was never worried of what lies ahead.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya chuckled. "Unstoppable." she said lowly. If they only knew the hell i am about to put them through. Tyleya felt bad in a way for that. She stood on the bow thinking about that.

Just then a man came up. "Did you here lady Tyleya?" he asked. "No." she said calmly. "The Maester Jyscal has died and his son Seymour is now Maester." he said sadly. He walked away. "Died." Tyleya said. "The players play their part." she commented.

"Afu. You didnt say anything wrong. Khimari is just upset. Give him time. I wonder how long to Kilika." she said.

D ViiSiiON X

Sep 6, 2008
United States
Zenny
I seen Afu talking to Tyleya, I didn't want Afu to think I was mad at him, after all it's not his fault my horn was broken in the middle of combat, and now my brothers pick on me.

I walked across the boat towards Afu. "Kimahri sorry, My horn been broke long time, I'll explain when we get some free time on our hands. "How long tell we get there Tyleya?"Kimahri muttered.

Kimahri continued to walk across the boat and then sat on the edge just watching.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu smiled at kimahri

Afu: ahh no problem ya'. we all come from our own pasts to make for better futures. thats why we move forward in life and not dwell on the past too much.

Afu accpeted kimahri's apology and looked over yander at the water, he could tell they were getting close to Kilika, he could see the area off in teh distance, something though seemed wrong.. it may be because they are still ways off, but one of the docks loosk like its damaged. Afu then ran back to teh rest of the gang tto bring up what he saw.

Afu: hey you guys, come to the front of teh boat, i think my eyes are decieving me, but look ahead at Kilika, i think the docks are damaged form something..but.. ya; know i may worng, may be getting ahead of myself.. but you guys should chcek ths out ya'?

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
[OOC: I'm going to jump in fast here. Character info is at the bottom of the post.]

Adelyne calmly, but in shock walked the broken docks of Killika. She had been trying to gather items to help rebuild, but no one had been in thought to. Everyone was mourning deeply, as deeply as she was. She had lost an older brother and a younger sister. To her, everything she loved disappeared. It was all because of Sin. This made her grow an even greater hatred towards Sin, and she felt like she wanted to get back at it, for what it had done. In thought she wondered though... How could she do that? Little water droplets fell from her green eyes, running down her cheeks, as she watched others mourn in despair.

"Just keep going on..." Adelyne told herself...she looked up and saw a ferry off in the distance. Could it be porting a summoner? She hoped very much so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Adelyne
Bio: Green eyes and light brown mid-length hair. Adelyne was born in Killika with an older brother and younger sister, both died on the attack of sin. Little is known about her, she tends to be a quiet person. She continues looking for a way to avenge her family.

Reactions: Daesy and seddy

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Carla's smile dissapeared as soon as she heard Afu's words. She ubruptly sat up and ran to the frount of the boat. Her heart felt as if it was about to come out of her chest. She had grown up in Kilika, and that was the last place she had seen her parents. "Oh god! I hope history hasn't repeated itself.." Carla said, trying to look closer into the distance. Afu was right. Kilika looked to be in a reck. Carla looked down around the boat and seen pieces of wood, cloth and other types of rubble floating in the blue ocean. She even seen some bodies of people floating just under the surface. She started breathing heavily. She was,of corse, worried about all her friends and her parents, who were her only relatives since Carla hadn't had any children or siblings. Her parents, strangly, were the only ones there for her to gain comfort from. Her years of adventuring had turned her away from a husband. She continued to look over the water to Kilika, hoping the worst hadn't happened.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya raised her eyes and looked ahead. The sight she was was unbelievable. Kilika was completely destroy. "We have to hurry." she said calmly. Yevon is probably taking advantage of the situation, as always. She put her hand on her heart. She remember when Sin hit Sanubia 4 years ago. Everyone ran and hid. But Tyleya stood there and watched it go by.

"Can this boat go any faster?" she asked aloud. "If Kilika got hit.....isnt Sin nearby?

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
The Boat came to a stop as close as it could to Kilika, The dock was destoryed so the boat was unable to Dock properly. Everyone on the boat was anxious to get off and see the wreckage. The site was not for the weak of heart. On the land, werer peopel mourning thier loss, and trying to pick up what wreckage they could.

Afu stepped off the boat and swam as fast as he could to the docking area

Afu: Oh my god, what happened here. This is horrible, is everyoen OK here..I can't believe that a monster would do something like this. this is needless wreckage.. these people have done nothing wrong.

He then looked around him. Huts, destroyed, children crying, trees pulled up out of the ground. The damage caused by Sin was greater than any storm could do.

Afu then looked to his group

Afu: is there anything we can do to help these people?

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: I'm trying to decide if she should do a Jesus move and walk on water, or just be normal.

Tyleya ran across the water to the village. Why won't we use our means to really destroy Sin? Even if it means crossing with the Al Bhed to destroy Sin.

"Lady Summoner!" an old lady said. "Please send our loved ones. Before they turn into fiends." Tyleya nodded. "Prepare them and i will send them." she said quietly. The lady kissed her hand and ran off. Tyleya sat down in a plank over the water to look at the sunset. "This is why i became a summoner."