Final Fantasy X: The RP

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
Adelyne noticed the ship had docked. She looked around at everyone, and then at the summoner and her guardians. Carefully she stepped over the broken docks and over all the debris that might be in the way to get closer to the summoner and her guardians. She wanted to talk to them, see if maybe the summoner would help send all the angered souls to the farplane. After all it was one thing that summoners did....

As she got closer she noticed the lady summoner sitting nearby on a stable plank. Adelyne quietly walked over to her, hoping that she would not mind her presence... carefully she sat close to her but not too close.

"My lady...I'm sorry if I may be disturbing you.....but it's quite a relief to know that your here, regardless if you knew about this wreckage or not...." Adelyne gave a soft but faint smile. The lingering of sadness were still locked inside her eyes.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya looked up at the young woman who spoke to her. "Its was on my way. I will be doing the sending. I do it...very nontraditional. In fact i am an nontraditional summoner." Tyleya explained. Yuna always said differences were good. Too bad Yevon didn't believe that. Tyleya took a moment to look around. So many people died. How many thousands and maybe millions died because of Sin. How many widows and widowers and orphans were there? She shook her head to snap out of it. She looked up at the woman again.

"What is your name? Did you have family here?" Tyleya asked.

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
Adelyne had been listening to what she had been saying, listening intently. She agreed with the summoners words. Yevon was to straight forward. As soon as she asked Adelyne a question though, her face froze for a second and then her eyes dropped as she looked down towards the ground. There were no more solemn smiles.

"I'm Adelyne she gently bowed her head. My parents both died in a previous battle trying to fight sin, and now sin has taken my older brother and younger sister... I was even surprised that I survived myself.... It was from the teachings of our parents, they always taught us what to do in a situation like this one. I guess.. It wasn't my time to go...."

Adelyne stopped talking for a moment and realized something important..Nicely she asked...

"What's your name?"

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Carla Jusmped into the water and swam as fast as she could to the docks. She clambered out of the water, heavy and soaked, and started to search. She didn't ask the summoner, Tyleya, if she could run off... but it was a family matter.
Carla soon found an old friend of hers. "Luther!" She called out to him, walking up to him and then stoping. "My parents... are they.. do they.. still live?" She hesitated when she asked the question. Luther smiled. He was happy to see a friendly face. "They were very lucky. They were part of the group that survied. There hut is broken and they are trying to pick up the pieces. I said I would help them after I gather up my things" Carla sighed with relif. At least her parents still lived.

As she walked down the now pretty destroyed docks, she had seen some of her old friends. About half of them she seen were dead. The other half were part of their familys, and were taking the dead to an area that Carla had used to relax near. She had not relised, even though she had been alive for three of Sins attacks, that the area she rested in was where the dead go to be sent. She had soon found her parents house, and walked up to her mother. "I'm so glad your alive" She said as she hugged her mother. Her father came out at the sound of her voice and she hugged him to before she started to help pick up pieces of thier hut. Some pieces had been stolen while there backs were turned by people that didn't like Carla because she was an Al Bhed. And some people who had houses on a second story area had asked for pieces, but Carla and her parents, sadly, had to say no. They needed the rubble to get their own hut back up.
Carla put the pieces of rubble she had picked up in the assorted piles they had made. "I need to go, I need to be with the summoner. She dosn't look like she couldn't defend herself, but i'm a guardian and I have to go" She said bravley, once more, to her parents. They said there goodbyes, and Carla left them. Her parents, Ella and Joshua Kyanite, had not planed on going to the sending. They never had gone to a sending. They hated the sadness, and had dessided to not go.

Carla walked back the way she came. The people she had seen on her way to the hut had gone, and now the whole area was empty. "It's starting soon" Carla muttered to herself. She eventully found the summoner and stood in fround of her. "I'm sorry I had to go, but I needed to do something important" Carla said boldly, waiting on the summoner to begin sending the dead.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu wlked over and started to help move debris about. he tossed as much as he can into a pile helping to find survivors. he looked up and noticed the summoner standing he wondered if she was going to send the fallen form this bout with sin. A man helping tol Afu to go join his people, the clean up will be long and thus. he should be with his group. Afu then ran over to the group to see what was going on. he ran and stood near carla, he tapped her on teh shoulder, trying not to interupt her talking to teh summoner.

Afu: hey, is she going to send the dead ya'. I never seen this before. whats it like?

Afu, growing up on besaide never watched a summoner send the dead. he was often told stories about it form people, but never watched it for himself. he was told that it was one of the most beautiful sites he would ever see.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
"Tyleya from Bevelle." Tyleya answered. She looked and saw that everyone had gathered there loved one to the waters in ceremonial cloth. Tyleya took a deep breath and stood up. She noticed everyone was waiting for her to do a sending. Tyleya saw Khimari and smiled slightly. She pulled out her Samurai sword. Her uncle Rin had it made for her. The ingraving said, "Never Forget Them." She walked up to each other her guardians and either took there free hand or clamped her hand on there shoulder. She finally came to Carla. Tyleya knew her family was here. When Tyleya go the confirmation from Carla's eyes that everything was ok, Tyleya turned and walked to the waters edge.

She walked out on the water and looked at the sun. Graceful as her battle routines she began to dance with her sword. As she danced she heard deep in her mind:

“Ieyui,
Nobomenu,
Renmiri
Yojuyogo
Hasatekanae
Kutamae”

She barely heard the weeping as she danced. Tyleya noticed the Pyroflies float toward the farplane. Finally when it was over she sheave her sword and walked toward land.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Carla was amazed. Like Afu, she had never seen a sending. Before this time she never wanted to. Like her parents, she hated how her friends would cry and be sad. She hadn't been able to bear it. But now, for the first time, she watched the sending. Pyerflys flew around the air, floating up at the same time. "It's so sad.." Carla moned as she looked around the area. Will we be seeing this everywere we go? She wondered. She sighed and turned to Tyleya as she walked towards her. Carla covered her eyes to try to make her unshead tears go away. When she uncovered her eyes the tears that rolled down her cheaks had been wiped away. Now she had stickyness from where the tears rolled.

"Should we continue on the journey?" Carla asked Tyleya, frowning. After all, these were her friends that had died and been sent. She then looked around at the people of Kilika. She noticed that more people than she thought had died. Not many had survied. She looked down at her feet and sighed. She was desparate to leave this sad place.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: Sorry that its short.

Tyleya made it to land. She smiled at everyone. Everyone looked appreciative. Carla said. "Should we continue our journey?" Tyleya smiled. "We will leave after we visit the temples. We have to press on to defeat Sin." Tyleya looked into the sky. "I'm tired." she sighed.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu was astonished at the sending. what he saw proved all the stories true. as the fallen were sent, people started to no longer feel sorrow, but happiness that thier loved ones are off to the farplane. he watched as teh whoel thing took place.and being part of it, he felt a connection with his group. he felt that it brought them all closer together.

Afu: that was beautiful so after that we are going to teh temple.. sounds like a plan. i imagine that the fiend count may be low because of all this devastation.. so we should have little trouble getting to there and from there. lady summoner are we going to rest here for a while or are we going to leave right after the temple..

Afu himself was feeling a bit beat from helping with some clean up efforts. this part fo the trio was a total suprise to him and the group no doubt. But the journey was still in it its infantcy, there will be no easy way to get to Sin. and each temple they visit is one step closer to the final bout.

D ViiSiiON X

Sep 6, 2008
United States
Zenny
Kimahri stood and watched patiently, It was nice seeing Tyleya grow up. He was thinking
about home, Would Biran & Yenke try to kick his ass again? Kimahri didn't care if he help beat sin,
they wouldn't have nothing to compare that to.

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
Adelyne shed a few tears, as she watched Tyleya dance to send the souls of loved ones to the farplane.. She got lost deep in her thoughts as she watched. Almost like the time was slowing down. As soon as it was all over though, it seemed to go by in a simple flash... the sending had been preformed...

Quietly, she heard the summoner and her guardians talking..she didn't mean to ease drop... but she could hear them speaking about resting and whatnot.. Quietly she walked over to the group..

"If you would like to rest for a little while, we still have some places you can rest comfortably. I can't guarantee it's perfectly in line, but it's somewhere where you can relax a bit."

Adelyne thought she would offer, since the subject was being discussed.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
ooc: I'm sorry its a bit short, but I have to get off.

Carla turned to the young woman that had walked up to them. Carla had seen her before but had never talked with her. "Your name is Adelyne, right?" Carla asked. She had remembered the girls name because her parents, a bit rudly, had talked about how the girl had lost her brother and sister. Carla had been listening intently about what they had been saying. This girl fit the description that her parents had talked about. "I'm so sorry about your loss" Carla said with sorrow. "Thank you for the offer" Carla said, turning to the rest of the party. "Will we be accepting the offer?" Carla asked everyone softly.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
"Why dont we rest?" Tyleya said. "Everyone looks tired. and there will be few places to rest after this." Tyleya sat on the plank. She had to defeat Sin. She wasnt afraid of death, just being forgotten by the ones she cared for. She thought about how she had lost so many friends and family. How she promised herself never to forget them. She started to feel the strain from sending. She felt her vision blur. "I need to eat."

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Afu walked over and grabbed his zodiac spear, he heard what Tyleya said about food.

Afu: Hey I'll go hunt for some fish, gonna use my spear to get them. umm how about some one get a fire goin' ya' this way, when i come back, we just gut and cook.. then we can sit around and talk about stuff.. get to know each other better.

Afu then ran off to the shallow area of the ocean to hunt for fish and other sea edibles.. while looking into the water at the fish. he saw his reflection.. he had a vision.. he saw his parents walking the same paths and taking the same boat he has.. Afu smiled. he knew he was following his parents footsteps. and something was bringing him these visions.. he had a sense of pride looking into the water and see this. he knew his parents would be proud.
He slashed his spear in the water catching a few fish and some crab. he started to head back to his group with his new found food. enough to feed his group and then more.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
"Its a bit dangerous to light a fire on the docks, we could burn the whole place down. I'm sure there is someone around here that will let us use their stove" Carla said to Afu as he walked back towards the group. "That is, if someone still has a stove" Carla continued. "Plus, what will we make the fire from? The wood and the rubble of these peoples houses?" She looked sternly at the group. She wasn't playing games, and she felt angry because of Sin attacking Kilika. "I'll go and ask around" She said, her voice having a tinge of annoyance in it. She was acting as if she had just been in a fight, and she knew this was happening because her feelings about Sin were raging. She thought it was better to leave the group and walk around the people she knew as old friends.

Still hopeing to lose her anger, Carla was walking down the docks, asking if anyone had a stove. Not one person had said yes so far. Everyone seemed to feel Carla's anger, as they cept asking if she was okay. She would put on a fake smile and nod everytime this was asked. She eventully came to the house of someone she had never got the time to talk to. Her name was Sofia, and it seemed all she had was her stove. Her house was in pieces. She and her husband, Ethan, had been building their house when Carla had interupted them. "Excuse me, would you mind if me and the rest of my party could use your stove?" Carla asked. She noticed that the two faces were trying to remember who this girl was. "I'm Carla, I lived on the other side of the docks. Never made any trouble, good girl?" The two faces then seemed to brighten. "I know who you are, I was just trying to remember your name. You helped my family when we needed help the last time sin came" Sofia said. The two girls had acctully been very good friends when they were both teenagers. Now that they were in their twentys, they hadn't talked so much. Carla was smiling, for the first time in the hour. Sofia then looked at her stomic. "I'm pregnant" she told Carla, with a happy face. Ethan put down the planks of wood he had been carrying and walked over to stand next to his wife. "Were so happy" Ethan said, a smile broading on his face. "Congradulations!" Carla said, her smile seemed to get bigger. "Umm.. so can we use the stove?" Carla asked once more. Ethan and Sofia nodded together and Carla headed off to get the rest of the group.

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
Adelyne nodded her head in reply to the rest of the group after hearing Tyleya response, and the talk about food.
"Alright. For now I need to continue help attending to the village, but when you are finished eating and are replenished, you should be able to find me near the boating docks. The house that used to have long tapestries hanging from it...which are now pretty much scattered near it. It still has part of a stable roof and floor as well as some pillows and blankets. But yeah I should be around there. Feel free to come over when you like." Adelyne bowed her head carefully, as she walked away to continue helping other villagers with the rebuilding. As she worked, she thought about her family and how just helping the village wasn't enough.

A flash back played through her mind of when she was 12. She was with her father, mother and older brother. Her father had been teaching her and her brother Alin techniques with a sword. Of course their parents were responsible for guarding and safekeeping the village, and someday soon they would be too. She remembered her little sister Annalise was too young to learn, remembering the sounds of her begging voice. "I wanna practice too!" Alin always smiled at this and told her that someday soon she would be allowed to train to. Someday they could all be safe keepers of Kilika, the three of them. Times have now changed though. Things weren't the same. Now that the village was in ruins, what was there for her to do?

TMat

May 2, 2006
Okayama at the moment
www.myspace.com
Zenny
OOC: Just joined. Thanks for the permission, Daesy!

A young man drifted unconsciously toward the shores of what was left of Kilika. Blood was still spilling out from his left shoulder, while the blood from the cut above his right eye gave the appearance of crimson tribal tattoos all around the right side of his face. His sword was cracked in multiple places and was on the verge of falling apart. His body soon hit the sandy shore near the entrance of the forest and was still.

A small girl in the area spotted him fifteen minutes later. She moved in for a closer look and gave a short scream when she realized he was human. She ran back towards the middle part of the village, where the sending had just finished and most of the villagers remaining from the attack were just leaving.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya saw a little girl run and tell everyone, "A man washed up on the shore. I dont think he's dead." Tyleya walked calmly towards the shore. She looked down and saw him. She picked him up and asked, "Where can i heal him at?" A villager said, "Lady Summoner....use my hut." Tyleya followed her to her hut and began using her art to heal him. She knew him from somewhere but she couldn't put her finger on where she met him. "Come on...wake up." she said in her mind.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Ooc: Damn! All that time and now I have to change it..

Carla had followed Tylea to the hut while helping to carry the young man. She noticed the summoner kept looking
at the man as they sat in the cold hut. She sighed as she picked leaves and rubble from his clothing. "I hope he is
going to be alright" She said as she sat back on her knee's. "I do not like sending's, so I don't wish to see another one"
she said as she lent back foward and brushed hair from the man's face. "He is very cute, it would be a shame to
lose him" she giggled. She noticed the summoner still looked worried. "Are you okay?" she asked, turning her head
to look at Tylea.

Last edited:

TMat

May 2, 2006
Okayama at the moment
www.myspace.com
Zenny
The young man soon started to stir. A few moments later, he opened his eyes a fraction to see a few people around him.

"Wh-where am I?" He asked. He suddenly sat up and gasped, remembering his previous objective, and reached his right hand over his left shoulder to grab his sword. After realizing it wasn't there, the someone spoke to him.

"Calm down, sir! You're alright!" someone told him. The man took a look at each of the people looking down at him. One of them he took to be one of the villagers. Another was a blond women whom he didn't recognize. And the last was someone he swore he had seen before.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. "You look really familiar." Suddenly, he recognized her.

"What the-!? Tyleya!? Is that you!?" He asked again, shocked.

Last edited: