Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Keep Shoutbox

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Hey, I think we should get rid of the shoutbox and add a flashchat, I can give it to nitz and he can add it this is why I think we need a flashchat.

1. The flaming in the SB is gettin kinda boring[/B
Resolution-If we add flashchat, we can kick bad people out of the chat, ban them from the chat and so much features

2. Private discussion, people may want to talk with one person about something private and they cant do that in shoutbox
Resolution-In flashchat you can add how many private chats you want

3. Staff Discussions, If you wanna talk about who should be staff, or who to fire as staff you cant do that privately on shoutbox and doing it in a private forum sucks because you have to wait until all staff members are online.
Resolution-You PM all members to go in flashchat at a certain time and you can all discuss this privately

Flashchat could be used for so many things just look at KHInsider they're doing great with flashchat and with flashchat we can have flashchat mods xD

*EDIT* Flashchat doesnt lag at all, shoutbox on the other hand does sometimes.

Last edited:

Jing

The King Of Bandits
great...more staff just what we need T_T. you have a point though, the shout box doesn't have much privacy. But isnt that why we have the pager lol.its like Gp's personal IM and its like a personal shoutbox. I will be with you on this however. maybe it is time for a change like this. flashchat might be better. im willing to take a chance on it. I vote flashchat.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Yeah but on vb pager you will have to wait for that second person to be online, But on flashchat you just vbpage IM him to go on flashchat, create private chat, and you chat it out instead of waiting lol.

*EDIT* You dont need more staff just make a new usergroup called chat mod and chat manager get one chat mod, and other chat manager and we will get more chat mods once we get more members which I will manage to get :)

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I like the idea.. but.. I'm not sure if we need it right now... vbpager.. is sort of the "privacy" option... and for flashchat.. you might have to wait anyways till the person types the msg....

We will also be stuck @ where Jing and I were tlaking about, where we want people to POST more.. than use the SB/FLashchat etc.... Otherwise.. people will "mostly" be on flashchat.. and chatting.. rather than posting....

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea.. but I think we need to be a bit bigger and need more activity.. before we get flashchat.....

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Oh, well you're right I cant disagree there, Well Nitz you can close this thread for now until we get more members and get more people posting. Thanks for your honesty too :)