Gas prices is killing my truck and funds

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Here is a pic exactly of what my truck looks like. I do not have a camera but trust me, it looks EXACTLY like this pic below. Even has the 2 tanks and all.

trucks%20for%20sale.jpg

I went to the gas station today with my front tank at about 1/16th to empty and the rear tank completely empty from my recent fishing excursion. It's $112.9 per litre here, wanna know how much money it costed me to fill both of my tanks on my Ford F-150? Yes, $147 ****ing dollars. I was pissed. Plus my truck is BAD on gas. I get maybe 14 or so miles to a gallon. It's brutal.

Anyone else here feel my pain. I'm almost broke now till Tuesday. =(

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
it's 112.4 here :p

my jeep is also bad, since my jeep is in 4 wheel drive all the time it just eats the gas, i thing it's about 90 to fill my tank, not as bad as you jamie but i feel your pain

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
it's around 105-125.. it moves up and down daily.. today it was 109 so it's not too bad. I just bus it these days.. bus takes me everywhere and my monthly pass only costs me 75 bucks.. unlimited use for bus/skytrain/seabus etc..

The gas is harsh.. and guys it's only going to get more expensive as yrs go by.. sadly..

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
OMG dont even remind me of how much gas is...its soo expensive its totally ridiculous! >.< Anyways i'm sorry its soo much to fill up a tank....wish it wouldnt be as expensive but Nitz is right...its only gonna get worse as the years go by.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
im living the life when comes to gas about 60 bucks a month to fill the car and about 100 for my truck, the rest of the cars just sit there lol, i dont find it to bad but you guys must be suffering =/ sucks

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
What does 112 Canadian equal in USD? 104$. For one liter? That's umm, wow?

My moms car, which holds roughly 10 gallons which is 37.85 liters, costs 30$ USD per fill up.

30$USD = 32.08$CAD

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Only $100 for your truck George? What exactly do you drive then? A Toyota or something right?

But yeah, cars like Sunfire and Cavalier are maybe $55 tops to fill but I hate driving cars, I can't see the road well enough to be that low to the ground while driving. Plus it can't tow boats. =/

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well it depends on the car too.. trucks will take more gas.. so unless I had some business or got some discount on gas.. I wouldn't be driving one.. or a van either. Mostly like I'd be driving some car.. that's more fuel efficent. I think my dads car lasted about 3-4 weeks before you had to hit the gas bar.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I'm a gas bar regular about twice to three times a week with my Ford. I usually only get $40 in the front tank unless I'm going somewhere then I fill both up but yeah, it's quite bad on gas to go along with how big the tanks are combined.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Only $100 for your truck George? What exactly do you drive then? A Toyota or something right?

But yeah, cars like Sunfire and Cavalier are maybe $55 tops to fill but I hate driving cars, I can't see the road well enough to be that low to the ground while driving. Plus it can't tow boats. =/

The truck its a ford explorer.
The car that I use the most ATM is indeed a Toyota Corolla
Car sitting there collecting dust most of the time : bmw m3

Gas here its @ $3.08 gallon and by my work which its cheaper @ $3.06

This was last week atleast I think it went up to 3.11 gallon.

I used to be able to fill up my corolla with 17 bucks lol now it takes my 30 about every 2 weeks. (I used this car to get to work and its about an hour drive there and another hour back other than that thats it)

The truck its currently being used by my mom to get to work.

beamer just for show when I go downtown with friends and stuff.

but ya current gas prices are at 3.11 and climming! how much is it over there?

EDIT : For some reason I always end up calling SUV's "truck" >.> lol leave me alone =P

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Well it's 112.9 a litre here. I think you have to multiply that by like 3.5 to get the gallon or something.

How's the mileage with the SUV though. Better then a mid-90's Ford F-150 4x4 you'd say? I'm like 14 miles to a gallon, so is it much better with an Explorer?

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
I'll have to get back to you on that like i said my mom its the one that used it the most so she would know lets find out! *calls*

she said about 28-30 per gallon. according to her. she said depends on city drive or just out in the freeway or w/e

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Well I make enough and to boot drive around at least an hour to two a day due to traffic and ****, plus my truck is a beast, so I'd keep it anyway.

I just put $60 in today and it moved my front tank guage from about 1/8 to just over 3/4 so that should be good for a while. A week hopefully.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I couldn't drive a Jeep. I drove a Dodge Caravan, I didn't like it, I drove a Ford Probe, I didn't like it, I drove a Pontiac Parisianne, I didn't like it. I doubt I would like driving a Jeep. =/

I could see myself even 20 years from now still driving a 10-20 year old F-150. lmao