Gears of War

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Have you seen these forums? We usually lose the topic within the first ten posts. We did better then usual in this thread, lol.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Heh, I was never crazy enough to do it, but my brother makes a point of it.

Then again, I usully play Raam in Versus and he tags my ass all the time.

Ironically, he plays as Kim. Isn't that supposed to go the other way around?

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, it doesn't take much to make a guy just fall to pieces in that game. But you know you love to see it.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
What mode do you play?

We usually play Annex when we have more then two people around and just pass off the controller every time someone gets owned.

Imaslavemidget

Jun 14, 2007
Zenny
Dammnit i have to play annex with my freind, blades u probably know him, way too much it taes the tactics out of the game and turns it into straight who is the best at killing like fucking halo. Dammnit annex blows u jsut stand in one spot and kill everything. NO TACTICS, not like gears should be. They turned it into Halo by adding that piece of shit mode.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
me and my friend usually plays execution(which makes the lancer kind of useless). i am good at the torque and one of my friends is god with the sniper. he once downed me while i was BLIND FIRING. and not just once. as soon as i got up, another, then another. he did it just for the score. cheap bastard.

my most glowing victory was that time when i torqued someone and he ran into his almost dead friend...DOUBLE KILL!