Get a free USB drive!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com//windowsxp/myster...rp/default.mspx

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>Get a free USB Drive from Microsoft. Click on the image of the USB drive "Valuable Information - Get Yours".
http://www.microsoft.com//windowsxp/myster...rp/default.mspx

Here are the answers to the four questions:
Q1. How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license?
Answer:: 2

Q2: Volume License Agreements cover Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.
Answer: True

Q3: OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.
Answer: True

Q4: The most cost-effective way to acquire an initial, full underlying Windows Desktop license is preinstalled.
Answer: True</div>

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.</div>

Will everyone get one? Who knows... but it can't hurt to try. It's free! :D

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
crap too bad I ain't in usa.... of well hope you get one man... better not get scamed by microsoft :p

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
*COUGH computer disscussion!!! Cough*

But I already have a USB drive.But wouldnt this drive be vonerable to hackers since the hackers will know your serial code and toher infomation when the hack into the very hackable Microsoft.com site?(I know...I've hacked into it when my Screename was banned for saying something about how Apple has better security than microsoft.....

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
How is hacking into Microsoft's site going to affect the security of the USB drives? What is this serial code you're talking about? :confused:

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
The serial code a hacker could get when he looks at the code number that is getting snet to you.

If a hacker gets into the site,he or she can look at the Credit card number you would put in.

You wouldnt really need a credit card number but he or she can look at it from another thing you bought from there.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
What code number is being sent to me? What is this code number?
You don't put in a credit card number at all. Besides, I haven't even ordered anything from Microsoft. Either way, I'm not sure how that would be connected. Is it because you login with a .net passport? :confused:

It's a giveaway. If you answer the questions right and they have enough of a supply, you get a free USB drive. You don't need to add a credit card number.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Couldn't they really do the same thing with any other site? If Microsoft thinks their company is so great, why does the site have such low security as you say it does?
And don't you need more than a credit card number to steal someone's ID? I thought you needed a social security number? :confused:

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
Credit Card, SS # etc... you need everything but a Credit Card is almost enough to steal identity. Since your not using credit card online Gray don't worry about it :)

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah that's true. Tons of things are possible but never happen. Just because something it possible doesn't mean it will ever happen to you in your lifetime. :weird:

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Hmm... if I don't get this thing soon, then I guess maybe they ran out of supplies. Oh well, I know another place I might be able to get one.
http://www.audiusa.com/brochurerequest
It seems to be down now, though... but hopefully that means that I ordered mine soon enough to actually get it. I ordered it the other day before it was on major websites like Digg.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I don't mean MAJOR websites like yahoo and myspace... I mean sites where people are going to really jump at the offer, causing supplies to run out very fast.