Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Demon_Eyes Kyo

He holds the triforce of power
May 22, 2006
in a little place called "my own little world"
Zenny
Well the movie came out yesterday. I went to see it, and it was pretty good considering that the book was 900something pages and they had to cut out about half of it. (well not really, but they left out alot). In my opinion it's the best movie of all 5 they've made so far.

So if any of you have seen it, what did you think of it?

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
saw it at midnight the night it was released and must say it was pretty good, i dont give it a full 10/10 but defently worth watching if you have been watching the rest of them.

now supposly they are going to be making this movies faster and be realeasing them sooner according to interviews since the actors are growing up to quickly etc.

but ya defently a must see yuo wont be dissapointed

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
i read the book and it was really good so i can't wait to see the movie!

... compaired to the book i hope it's good.. un like eragon which sucked compaired to the book

but i shouldn't have to worry since the other movies were still really good compaired to the book

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
THE OVIE SUCKED. They put in all this stupid stuff and took out important stuff. Like the quidditch. There was no quidditch. What about ron becoming keeper. That was important in the next book. And they screwed Dobby over in the last 2 movies

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
Aww, you have to read them, it only gets better and better *no comments thought* I don't wanna spoil it ^^.

I read all books and I'll get the British version of the new one so I can read it sooner, lol. So of course I'm going to watch the movie. I loved Goblet of Fire and I'm guessing The Order of the Phoenix will be great too.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Aww, you have to read them, it only gets better and better *no comments thought* I don't wanna spoil it ^^.

I read all books and I'll get the British version of the new one so I can read it sooner, lol. So of course I'm going to watch the movie. I loved Goblet of Fire and I'm guessing The Order of the Phoenix will be great too.
Well it appears my sis is looking at buying the last few books.. I have 1-4 so I need the other 3. Hopefully she gets them, so when I got time someday.. I can read it too LOL!.. been awhile since I read a Harry Potter book...

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I saw the movie midnight on the night it came out. Wierd thing though, I've forgotten most of the movie. Not too suprising, seeing as I've forgotten what happened in each of the movies fairly quickly. It was a good movie though, shoulda had Nearly Headless Nick though. He could walk into the screen and say "Now for something completely different". Has nothing to do with the movie, but seeing as it's the monty python guy, it'd be ok.

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Well...They cut out a few important parts, like Hatake said, no Dobby or Ron being chaser and they cut out some minor details but I have to say this is my favorite movie out of all five.(The fights were epic and awesome! ^^) It's a must see this summer, I give it a 8.5/10.