Homosexual not being allowed to marry.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Why not? Seriously? Can anyone give me an answer to why they shouldn't be allowed to besides it's against God, or it's gross?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I think they should be allowed to marry. It's their choice, their right. But some people are too stuck up on religion and think its bad or to sensitive and think its gross like you said. Other then that there shouldn't be any reason to not allow them to marry.

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
yea I agree, but many people think they shouldn't be allowed to marry b/c of the other doors it might open like brother's marrying sister's and cousin's etc.
that stuff is just plain nasty

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
People are getting extrad out with this Gay Marrage thing. Why wont they just let them get married they goverment is acting liek there homosexual. The goverment arent the homo ones so why should they care if they get married. They should just let the Homo people have a regular life like everyone else.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Kaius said:
yea I agree, but many people think they shouldn't be allowed to marry b/c of the other doors it might open like brother's marrying sister's and cousin's etc.
that stuff is just plain nasty

How is homosexuals marrying opening doors to incest? Incest is illegal because it's gross, and because babies born of it have a much, MUCH higher risk of birth defects. The DNA is too close.

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
Darkmoon said:
How is homosexuals marrying opening doors to incest? Incest is illegal because it's gross, and because babies born of it have a much, MUCH higher risk of birth defects. The DNA is too close.

<<<<<is all for gay's marrying<<<<Im just repeating what many articals say

Renmiri

Jan 21, 2006
Chicago. IL
spirablog.blogspot.com
Zenny
I don't know but I think many of the people who get bothered by what others do in the privacy of their home get bothered because they wish to do the same... And sure enough, a lot of the more rabid against gay marriage are later found to be doing some pretty nasty stuff themselves..

Death

Jan 26, 2006
Chicago
Zenny
I think they should be able to and be happy like everyone else. As long as they leave me alone they can do whatever the hell they want to.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Kitsune Inferno said:
incest is illegal?

Damn... *whistles*

j/k :D

Anyways, yeah, like in the other topic, I say people are TOO stuck up

1. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Freak. :)

I don't think it has anything to do with being stuck-up, just stupidity.

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
I think those with the homosexual orientation should be able to get married. I cannot believe that the Bible would state anywhere in it that homosexuals are not allowed to get married. In my mind, the Bible was created by a couple of old guys who were bored one day.

Anyways, for people who think they shouldn't get married because it's gross - that's just prejudice. How about marrying your cousin back in the old days? That was allowed, and I think that's a disgusting concept because they're family. Not believing in two people getting married because they're of the same sex is terrible.

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
Okay i used to believe it was wrong, but my perception has changed as i work with 99% gay males, and i know that i was brought to believe male & female only, but its what makes a person happy in the end, who cares what they do behind doors, i have known same sex partners, where they have been together for like forever, and the government wont even accept that are a couple.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
That child one's aleady ilegal, no need to worry.

I totally believe that same sex/family relationships should be respected - most people either think it's gross or are so idiotic they try to force on everyone their belief that it's wrong, unnatural etc, or are gullible and believe whatever the Bible says, opinions be damned.