Is Seeing Really Believing?

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
well, is it? Do you have to see something to believe it? We say we sometimes follow our 'gut feeling' and women say they have 'women's intuition'.

whats your opinion?

Poop!!!

Feb 8, 2006
img232.imageshack.us
Zenny
for some people it is. i mean, (I don't mean to offend anyone here) all these people that dedicate their lives to religion never really saw anything. as far as i can tell they're just following what they read in a book.

i usually have to 'see things' to believe them, but not always. sorry if this is a halfassed response i'm giving here.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
well no, seeing isn't believing. yeah, i do believe in gut feelings, it helps to get you out of/keep you away from bad situations.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Sometimes you have to see something to believe it, but sometimes you don't. I guess it just depends on what it is.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I have picked a side on this issue. My side is neutral. Sometimes you have to see something to believe it and sometimes you don't. Same thing I said earlier.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Agree and disagree a little bit with both sides. Technically I guess it's really a "third side" rather than true neutrality.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
The real reason I posted in this topic is just because the debate board was way too quiet for the past few months.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox;20429)</div><div class='quotemain'>The real reason I posted in this topic is just because the debate board was way too quiet for the past few months.</div>

:O

You don't say.

:3