JOURNEY TO EAST!

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
THE FUNNIEST FRIGGEN RP ME AND ROXAS MADE XDDDDDDDD

Story:
Long ago there we a bunch of people.......GOING EAST. What will they find when they make it to the EAST! The mission is simple, GO EAST!

RULES:
1. No PP or GM
2. MAke this the funniest most randomest stupidest RP EVER!!! EAST!!!!!

Template:

Name: (must be your username)
Where are you going? (must say EAST!)

My Character:
Name: Enigmatic Soldier
Where am i going? EAST!

We'll start once we get some ppl. EAST!!!!

Reactions: Lalaith

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"My name is Roxas and I'm going to the EAST!!!!" Roxas shouted as loud as he could, as he prepared to the only and only greatest journey anyone could have. A journey to the EAST!

"HEY ES!!! WHERE YOU AT? IT'S TIME TO GO!!!" Roxas started to shout to Enigmatic Soldier impatiently waiting for him so they could go.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
((just so everyone's aware, you can still join in at any time))

ES jumped out from behind Roxas and said, "EAST! HERE WE COME! We still need more recruits though, EASTers! GO AND SPREAD WORD OF THE EAST!!"

((BTW, whenever you say east, you must say EAST!))

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Roxas stared to the newcomer "who are you?!" he shouted to the newcomer "are you going EAST!?, Identify yourself!!" Then Roxas went over to the stranger and begun to poke her with a stick. o_O

===I couldn't think of anythin >.>====

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
Name: HoroHoro
Destination: East or even Easter than East

HoroHoro lifted his head off his pillow. He had been camping out in the desert somewhere in Texas. He looks over to the east. The sun was rising. It was really orange. Really, really, orange. So orange it makes an orange seem not orange. HoroHoro gathered his stuff and headed East.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
ES walked past Roxas and RPG in the direction of EAST!. He was ready. He hoped that along the way they could meet up with some other EASTers. "I'm ready!" ES ran sown the path to the EAST! letting the s=rising sun warm the cold morning.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Roxas looked at ES and shouted "ahem! ES EAST! its this way >.>" as he pointed on the other direction.

"We been standing here to long and gotten nowhere... should we get going or what"

Roxas begun to run towards the EAST! leaving everyone behind.