Kingdom Hearts 101

RPGirl

Snow got off the ship with the others, "Oh fine let me work on the ship" Siad Rain in a PO'd way. Rain walked down the hall of the ship to the back.

Snow set foot on terra fremma, "Hmm, this looks lke a nice place." Siad Snow as she walked off towards the Town. She cought up with Luke half way there, "Luke, want to walk around." Siad Snow as she waved at him.

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Luke was messing with Shadow, playing with his paws. Shadow got a irritated and swiped at his hand. Luke pulled it away and laughed, then Snow walked up to him and asked if he wanted to walk around. He smiled and said,"Sure, let's go." Shadow meowed and they started walking.

Luke turned to her sometime later and said,"I want to ask you something..." He was silent for a moment but finally said,"What's it like...To lose your Keyblade, I mean.." The thought of losing it scared him and he wanted to find out how it felt.

RPGirl

Snow was silent for awhile, losing her keyblade still hurts alot. "Well...its kinda like losing a part of your self. That something that made you whole is gone now...and you feel...lost" Siad Snow sadly.

"It just kinda happen one day, I woke up and try to summon it...but I just couldn't hear my keyblade anymore and I just couldn't rember it's name..." Siad Snow as she sighed and looked at her shadow. "When I lost it I was broken up... I always thought a Huge shadow whould swallow me up since I lost it..." Siad Snow as she then looked up at the sky.

"But the most odd thing is...I can only rember bits and fragments of me ever having a Keyblade...I wondr did I ever had one and why can't I rember..." Siad Snow as she sighed.

She was silent again and then looked at Luke with a smile, "But that was in the pass, about two weeks into the past. I streanten my magic and moved on...I...I want it back...I want to feel whole again, thats why I went out along with Rain to find out what happen." Siad Snow

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Luke listened to her silently, even Shadow stopped swishing his tail and looked at her, as if he understood what she was saying.'Losing apart of yourself...I can't think of what I would do if I ever lost mine....' He sighed and said,"That's why I came here to...I'm worried about what happened and I want to help do something about it...." He smiled and said,"So let's just forget about that for now...It's WAY too depressing." Shadow meowed and his tail started swishing back and forth.

Luke looked around and said,"I wonder where Drake is...He was acting werid ever since we arrived here...Didn't he say he would be in the Marketplace?"" Shadow's tail brushed up for a second but the moment passed.'Is there a Heartless around? Not just any Heartless...Shadow gets like this when it's something big...but I guess it's gone...for now anyway...'

RPGirl

Rain was back on the ship in the engen room cranking away, trying t upgrade the ship. She cursed and banged aroundas she fiddle around with the engien.

Snow on the other hand was busy with Luke, she reached up from time to time to pet Shadow. Snow looked up at the sky, 'hmmm, I hope Drak is okay.... he's been odd as of late....and Rain...MEH I DON' T CARE' Thought Snow as she sighed

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Drake sighed and summoned his keyblade. "Pfft.....how stupid......a key for a sword....." He put it away and took out his sword, admiring his reflection in it. "Now THIS is a sword." Drake looked around. He sighed. "Time to get back to the others i guess. What was i suppose to be doing?" Drake put away his sword and walked past the Crystal Fissure back to the baily. He went to the borough and saw a door to a house open. He walked in and looked around. A pile of potions was at the back. "Score!" said Drake. He took a handfull and walked out. He walked back to the market place and to where the gummi was located. He went inside and found snow.

"Here's your damn potions." he said, throwing them on the ground. He walked back into his room and sat on his bed. "I dont feel so good...." He went to the bathroom and looked at his reflection. He checked his tongue, his eyes, everything. He was normal. He opened up the cabinet and took out a pain killer. He poured a bunch of the pills in his hand and threw them in his mouth, swallowing them. He smiled and walked back to his room.

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Luke smiled and said,"This has been fun, I know we have a mission but....I like being able to see all these worlds...As I kid I thought I would never even see what was beyond Twilight town...I wanted to see the worlds but I was a kid in a small town world..." He shook his head and said,"But I did it...While having to deal with Shadow." He laughed a little and Shadow meowed, apparently he didn't hear a word Luke had just said.

RPGirl

Snow laughed and smailed, "Welp, Rain should be done. Lets get going back to the ship" Siad Snow as she headed back to the gummi.

Rain walked from the back, with her greace covered shirt, "There fix forever." Siad Rain in an anoyied way. She noticed the poitons on the ground and noticed that Drake was back. 'Hmmm, I could ditch Snow here and drive off to otherworlds....hmmm, its very timpting but meh, I want my Keyblade back before I stab her in the back. ' Thought Rain as she took the bag of poitions and put it in the item storage.

Rain sat in the captain's seat with her feet on the dash bored, waiting for Snow and Luke to return so they can blast off.

Snow cheerfuly troted back to the ship with bag filled with food.

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Luke followed her, smiling. Shadow had fallen asleep on his head. He walked into the ship and saw Rain, he looked at her and said,"You were thinking of leaving us here weren't you?" He sighed and thought,'I don't trust her...She has the weird feeling about her.' He just shrugged and looked around.Shadow woke up and jumped onto Rain's lap and curled up into a ball.'Uh-oh...She is not going to be happy about that...'

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Drake flung open the door to his room, clutching his head. He let out a laugh most people let out when they're drunk or stoned. He walked over and saw shadow on Rain. He picked him up and smiled. He laughed again and said. "We're tired aren't we?" Shadow climbed up on his head and Drake let out another drunk laugh. He sat next to rain and grabbed the controls. "Vroom....VROOM!" He laughed again and stood up. He put his hand on his head again and laughed some more. He ran around in circles for no apparant reason. He grabbed his head again and laughed quietly until his laughter died out. He fell to the ground silently, shadow jumping off and rested on his back.

Drake stayed on the ground for a while, blacked out. He opened his eyes and found himself in his room. Someone must have taken him there. He grabbed his head. "Uggh...too many pain killers." He stood up and walked out, Shadow jumping on him and greeting him as he left. "LUKE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" He pulled Shadow off and threw him into Luke's arms. "Grrrrr..." He said as his eyes glowed again, but neither him, nor anyone else noticed.

RPGirl

Snow sighed, "I thought he was out when I put him back there" Siad Snow as she looked at Shadow. Rain was silent and Snow looked at her as if she was waiting for something. "Told ya he was high" Siad Rain as Snow copied her.

"HAH JINX!" Called Snow as Rain growled. The Gummi ship took off into space still bound to Hollow Bastion. Snow sat in the chair next to the captain's seat with a Confecdent look on her face. Rain glared at her as if shewas saying 'I hate you soooo much'

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Luke caught Shadow and placed his on his head, Shadow just glared at Terra and closed his eyes, falling asleep again. Luke sighed and walked to his seat. He opened up the ships data and started to research Hallow Bastion.

Luke finished reading the information and said,"Captain Snow...How much longer until we reach Radiant Garden?" He had learned the world's true name and preferred to use it. Shadow jumped into Rain's lap and curled up, falling asleep.

Last edited:

RPGirl

"But we just left from Radiant Garden...we are going to Hallow Bastion" Siad Snow with a dull smile. "BAKA, Hallow Bastion IS Radiant Garden!" Said Rain in a PO'd way.

Snow looked at Rain for a while, "YOU'RE THE BAKA YOU JUST SPOKE WHEN YOU WAS JINXED!" Yelled Snow a she slapped Rain up side the head with a paper fan that came out of no where.
"NO YOU ARE THE FING BAKA CAUSE YOU DIDN'T STUDY YOUR WORLDS THAT MUCH BACK AT SCHOOL!!" Yelled Rain as she snached the Fan and hit Snow up side the head with it.

"FINE FINE! Turn around, we are heading back...I was wondering why that castle on that world looked so fermilar." Siad Snow as Rain turned around and headed for Reaident Garden.

Rain land the ship, "Um, maybe I should lead now." Siad Rain as she stood up. "Whatever!" Sad Snow as she pouted. Okay, we are gonna be heading for the Castle, I heard at the Castle theres a CPU Room that can help us learn why we are forgetting about the blance in our hearts causing us to lose our Keyblades" Siad Rain as she looked at everyone

Last edited:

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
Kyro looked at the floor in the dark realm between. He was heartbroken, no one had chosen to follow him. "Just like always...Everyone is afraid of power." he muttered. Some heartless must have sensed his heart weakening for a split second, for they lunged at him, Kyro reached out his palm without looking and squeezed the heartless until it turned into an evaporating black smoke. "What do you want?" Kyro called as Maleificient appeared from the shapeless swirling darkness. "Still in our grumpy mood I see." She said calmly. "You haven't answered my question." Kyro stated looking at her with a fierce look his eyes glowing yellow and then returning to normal. "I want what you want, to destroy that old fool, he has become problematic to my plans with his army." Maleificent said lowering her eyebrows sounding relaxed. "I have one of them, and soon I will have all!" Kyro looked at her with all the rage he could muster. Maleficient raised a great green wall as high and far as the eye could see like a giant sheild. "ARRRAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kyro screamed as a great purple and black explosion pierced the sheild and threw Maleficient through a black portal she had made just before her sheild broke. Kyro walked through the opening in the green wall which was being eroded by purple and black flames until it rejoined the darkness. for a long moment of shattered hopes, Kyro stood unphased, until at last he fell to the floor, his armor thudding as he hit the solid darkness. Kyro laid there, wanting to feel depressed, but knowing the realm of darkness forbidded it and if he did, he would lose his heart. "Darkness...please show me..." He muttered deeply as a vine of darkness sprouted like a treebranch from the ground and covered his eyes like a blindfold.......

"A Possessor...I will aid that one....he has much darkness...Drake is his name..............................."

Seeing another vision Kyro watched carefully

"Rain.........having second thoughts about the light?........I can make you remember how to weild the keyblade........isn't that what you desire?...........perhaps...Darkness....take me to Drake let himhandle the other...Drake's time is running out."

With Kyro's final comment he became sucked in and disappeared from the dark depths to find the possessed boy in his vision.
A moment after, a dark portal emerged..........(scene fades)

Last edited:

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
ooc: Sorry I'm posting five pages in but your all too fast for me..

Treea had finaly woken from her sleep in her room. She sighed and climed out of bed. She walked over to her cubord and dressed into her clothes. "Ahh, another.. uhh.. what time of day is it?" she asked herself, looking onto a clock on her wall. "Whoh, I slept in long!" she said, running to her door and going out of it into the main part of the ship. "Hello people.." she said, her hair tangled. "I'm just out here to let you know I'm up now" she said with a yawn. She then walked back in her room to brush her hair.

When she was finished, she walked back out of her room and felt the ship land. "Where are we?" she asked whoever would listen. But she answerd her own question by looking out one of the windows. she saw that they were at Radiant Garden. Radiant Garden? I'v always wanted to come here.. Treea smiled. She walked over to the door of the ship. "So, when are you gonna open these?" she asked.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Drake leaned against the wall in the jaded way he always did. His glowing, black eyes looked around the room at his teammates. There was Snow, the bossy and annoying one. Then Treea, the one he didn't kno too well. Then there was Luke and his annoying pet Shadow. Finally there was Rain. She was an interesting one. She was always jaded like himself, she hated Snow as well. She was oh so similar to himself, and so the only one he liked. He turned his eyes to shadow, who was glaring at him. Drake's eyes glowed with a black aura as he glared back at shadow. Shadow instantly got scared and turned his head. Drake smiled and walked to the haul of the ship. He sat down against the back wall and put some sound plugs in his ears, listening to his music.

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
From a dark portal Kyro appeared before Drake who had his eyes shut, unable to hear him enter, however he mustve sensed it because he almost leaped from his seat in alarm. Kyro put his hand in front of Drakes face, as he took the earplugs out. "I have no intention of fighting you." Drake opened his mouth to yell but Kyro covered it with is palm and thrust his head against the wall. "That would not be wise." Kyro warned, sounding deadly. With fierce determination burning in his eyes, Drake kicked at Kyro. "This will hurt for a short while, the possessor is dictating your heart, If you want to survive, you will need to prove your heart is worthy." Kyro lifted his right hand which was surrounded by a purple and black flame. Thrusting it into drakes heart caused him to release Drakes mouth which flew open in pain. "You have 24 hours Drake, I will assist you in the dark realm." Darkness spilled from Drakes heart and spread until it covered his entire body and part of Kyro's arm. Disappearing from sight, the two of them vanished, leaving music blasting out of headphones which lay on the floor.

THE FIRST HOUR...

Drake fell into the darkness for what seemed like forever. "Doesn't this fall ever end?..." Drake asked himself, losing self confidence quickly. "In darkness, you decide what you see, and what you don't, what is the darkness?....Emptiness?...you decide what you experience, which may or may not be what is happening. Some darkness, you can control...." Drake opened his eyes widely and saw he was standing in a dome of red yellow green purple and black swirling around aimlessly. Looking straight foward he saw Kyro standing there, repeling the possessor with one hand which controlled a box around it which it was trying desperately to break. The box cracked and Kyro flinched just a tad, before calling to Drake "Stand." Drake looked at Kyro confused, then stood obediantly drawing his sword. "We have 23 more hours of fighting ahead of us." Kyro covered his face as the shards of his broken sheild flew at him. dark pools emerged allowing thousands of heartless to swarm them both from all sides. "I can only fight away the heartless, you will have to fight the possessor Drake." Kyro called as he pull two halves of a blade from his sleeves and mended them together with darkness. Weilding his ordinary sword Kyro leapt foward slashing 10 heartless at once, 40 more jumped up behind him as he slashed them in midair using a high speed cyclone attack using his sword. sweep kicking 5 he leapt at 2 heartless that were making their way towards Drake. Drake's internal battle had begun.

(Message to Drake: before your post, put HOUR ______(what hour your in) to fill the 23 hour time limit)

Last edited:

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
((OoC: hey everyone, its about time i posted here haha. i just finished the fist sketches of my chara so now you can see what i look like :D

Name-Kazuki
Age-18
Apprance-
http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shionewix3.jpg

Armor: http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armoreg5.jpg

Home World- Traverse Town
Weapon- ???
Skills-
Electron Field- Traps one enemy in an electrical field, which renders them unable to move, unless they want 100,000 volts of pure energy shot through their body.

Thunder Scar- Unleashes 4 slices of Electricity flying twords an enemy.

Ramuh's Curse- Turns the user into a deadly electic being, which makes the user collapse after use. Attacks 1 hit knockout, because of its affect on the user.

Judgement Bolt- Turns the user's weapon into a scythe made of pure lightning, which, when used, shoots massive bolts of thunder through the ground, paralyzing the enemy. Then creates a stormclould which sends one thunderbolt flying twords the enemy. After affect makes the user unable to fight for the rest of the battle.

Bio- Kazuki transfered to the academy not that long ago, but long enough to make a few friends, and decide on his major strenghts. His past is uncertain, but his close frineds know what his background is.
Kazuki is a laid back, sometimes air-headish person who always questions statements and reasonings, whether the are based upon fact, or plausibility. When tested, he gets angry very fast, but can easily be side-tracked. When tempted, he will usually go after something.
Oh, and somehow he finds time to tempt others...))

Last edited:

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
"Its almost the end of the first hour." Kyro thought to himself while slashing heartless left and right. "I don't know what happend to Drake, he disappeared into the dark barrier that the possessor set up right after the heartless appeared." Kyro looked at the giant black wall that prevented him from seeing what was happening. While distracted a heartless lunged and clung to his back, in a matter of second he was covered in a pile up of heartless. Breaking free, he was being pulled down by heartless being used like a rope. Pretty soon there was a mountain of heartless where kyro once stood. In a great explosion heartless flew to every corner of the dark realm, thousands continued to fall from the ceiling like rain all concentrating on Kyro. Forming 10 or 20 Darksides Kyro was covered by many massive hands. sinking into the floor and reappearing a few feet away kyro held himself by his sword and spoke in heavy breaths "It's....about....time...Kazuki."

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
"Haha, thought you would need my help Kyro." Little yellow lightning strands sparked from beneath the young man's feet, illuminating the floor around him. The Heartless once surrounding Kyro were reduced to black ash, with hearts escaping from the small piles.
Kazuki looked around, noticing notheing around him but faint yellow eyes. "Why are you losing to these creeps? Even though you live amoung them, the can still overpower us. Lets give this place some lightning." He said with a grin as he created two wakazashi's by fusing his lightning with two metal orbs in his pockets. Slashing though heartless after heartless, he eventually jumped up and shot thunder out of his creations, illuminating the room for a decent amount of time. Just enough for Kyro to look and see for any openings in the heartless or a way to the next area. The last thing he wanted was to have his counterpart to be overcome by someone else's darkness.
"Kyro, hurry up man, get over to the opening, and we'll look for the next room!"