Let me re-introduce myself.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
For those of you who are not familiar, I'll enlighten you all with a little history lesson.

My name is Jamie. I started this forum with Harry back in January 2006. He paid for it, I basically ran it, and made a lot of the forums you see today. Harry and I did well for about 3 or so months, then things got hostile between us 2 and the rest of the then staff at the time, and I basically was left on the string, basically forced into quitting my Administration job.

Harry and I started to dislike each other after for a short period of time.

We put everything behind us actually maybe a month later or so, and became friends again, but I never really came to GP.

I came back to GP afterward, but never had time to become an impactful member or poster to this forum due to how busy my life had become after my resignation.

Then 2 days ago, my long-time e-buddy Josh reminded me of this place, told me it had changed for the better, and became great again, with a lot of oldtimers coming back, so after thinking, I decided to come back.

So here I am, back after almost a year. I just want to say to hello to anyone who I do not know and sup to anyone who knows me from back then.

I will see you all around.

I can't promise an impactful return in the posting or activity department, but I should be around a few times a week at least.

Anyway peace.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Jamie! Whats up? I'm glad to see you back! I hope that everything has went well for you in life so far. Haha I'll always remember you! You basically refered me here, and ive known you for so long. It's nice to see you coming back even if your not consistanly active everyday. Welcome back and ill see you around!

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
Mr. Jamie, how goes it by you man? i don't think i need to remind you who i am :hamer:

but ya, i hope you stick around man, it's good to talk to you again!

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Yes, I remember you Laura, and Fusion, I could never forget the originals. But the new breed here I probably have no clue who any of them are. Anyone who joined after Kadaj I likely don't know.

Anyway, thank you all for a warm welcome back. For those of you who may not know as well, I say some pretty strong things and I have a strong, open, feel on things, so if I say something that you might not like, do not take it personal, I just am a very open, in-depth kinda guy.

Anyway, peace guys. And thanks again.