Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey everyone!

Been awhile since I made an announcement.

Well I have added some new sections here.

We now have an arcades section, where you can play games. Click the arcade link at the top of the page to check it out :D

We also have added a area called the Topsites. Which is basically an area for people to post their websites and compete to get more votes. The more votes you have the higher your website ranks and is displayed to others. So it's a great way to promote your own site. You can check that out by clicking the Topsites button at the top of the page.

We also have a few more new things coming here really soon so stay tuned.

There will be a new contest coming up, so hopefully people join in on the fun :D

That's all for now have fun gaming!! :D :bomb:

JaylinMills

May 25, 2013
Zenny
The News Feed, which will no longer simply show updates in chronological order, is combining the Most Recent and the Top Stories into one feed. Now, when a Facebook user logs in, the News Feed will provide that person with a summary of the top stories since they last visited the News Feed. To make the Top Stories easy to identify, Facebook marks them with a blue corner. For users that log in frequently, Facebook will display more recent stories and photos will occupy more of that user’s feed.