Feb 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
BIX NOOD

11446976562624sl.jpg

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Please, keep this shit away from NovaGamers. If you want to use it constantly that's fine, I put up with it enough in chat. Don't bring it here -_-

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
As far as I'm concerned, it's fine as long as it's not directed as an insult at anyone. Cause that makes it like saying "fuck" instead of "fuck you"
And after all, this is break loose. Don't take things on this part of the forum too seriously. :weird:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
No, nobody takes it too seriously until every dumbass in the UNIVERSE starts saying it, and it spreads from fucking 4Chan to here, and then someone tells their friends IRL and it blows up like AYB. -THAT- = why I take it seriously. -_-

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

<span style="color:Magenta"><u>.......................................................................................................................k.........................................................k.................................................................k...........................................................k...............................................k....................k............................k........................................k...............................kk..............kkk......................k..............</u></span>