Mwahahahahaha!

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I'll be going back to school once we move this summer. We're moving for sure this summer, but its unknown where. Its between one of 3 places though. :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol seriously I am though. :p

And if you MUST know, chances are its Winnipeg too. ;) No lie.

Or Vancouver and Calgary were the other 2 cities my mom was talking about, but chances are its gonna be Winnipeg. :cool:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
No idea. My mom was just on the net for about 2 hours today looking for a good 3-bedroom house to rent and whatnot, but yeah chances of us moving there this summer is anywhere between 65 and 75% I'd say.

Calgary would probably be the next most probably city we move to though. Vancouver is very unlikely.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol I would if I could Nitz. :p
Only thing is the rent prices, travel, and the city of Vancouver apparently is a tad overkill for our family, even Calgary is somewhat, Winnipeg seemed reasonable though based on what my mom said. :p

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah I don't blame you Vancouver, unless you make over 80 grand a year working it's hard to live in vancouver. My basement renters work double shifts to pay for the rent, food, bills etc.... Winnipeg is a little cheaper for the cost of living. Calgary ain't bad either actually they have nice stuff there too. But if you can manage Vancouver man let me know. My next door neighbour is selling their house too :D

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Fusion-X said:
ya :p, what does vancover have that winnipeg doesn't (stupid question lol)

I wouldn't know, but an NHL team. :(
I'm still pissed that they moved a perfectly good Jets team to ****in Phoenix. What the hell does PHOENIX know about hockey? They're a frickin basketball city, not hockey. >.>

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
ya, that totaly sucked ***
and i heard that rumer about them commin to winnipeg too, might just be a rumer though

but the part of the city i live in, Transcona, appentlly it has the best livin costs in the city i think

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I heard that the Penguins might be moving to either Winnipeg, Houston, or Kansas City. Hopefully Winnipeg though.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jechtsphere said:
come to cali, we'll go pick up the simpson sisters ;)

Alright Brisco, you can have Jessica, and I can have Ashlee once we find them. ;)

But. . .I thought they were from Texas though. :confused: