my god

Ducttapeman

Sep 26, 2007
Zenny
im surprised this shits still around.

haha, whats up? its been months since ive been on(it always seems to go like that, come to check up on people every few months lol) but yeah, whatd i miss?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
You missed us switching from vBulletin to SMF. It just happened recently. Not sure what else though. Just don't be surprised the place is still here. I don't have any plans to give up on it anytime soon.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Want me to transfer the post count and karma from your original account to this one?

Luke

Jan 29, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>You missed us switching from vBulletin to SMF. It just happened recently. Not sure what else though. Just don't be surprised the place is still here. I don't have any plans to give up on it anytime soon.</div>

Ever think about consolidating some of the forums? It might help the place grow. It's so cluttered right now, it's a pain in the ass to navigate, not too mention way too small to even need or support so many different forums and sub-forums.

Luke

Jan 29, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, there's a topic about that on this board, actually.</div>

Where?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
"How about a change?"

Anyone can post reorganization ideas there. The topic creator's idea is pretty nice, but I think it needs some revision.