Okay, this is just cruel!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Well, not to be a side picker, but that dude really shouldn't have made a topic about his dog dying in the first place.

What else did he expect those kinds of people to do?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Why shouldn't he have? You have to talk about something on a message board. If people didn't post things cause they thought other people would be a bunch of idiotic flamers, then there'd be a lot less topics on all message boards everywhere.
But still that's not even the point. It doesn't really have anything to do with whether he should have posted the topic or not. it's just cruel and it pisses me off that someone could laugh at that. I can't be the only one, can I? :eyepop:

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
randominsanity.smackjeeves.com
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">I agree with you fox, they should've have done that to him. Even if they don't like dogs, it's still not funny. If one of my cats died, I'd be really bummed out for weeks.

I solicit the forced battle-to-the-death's between spiders, but this is just too far.</span>

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, spiders are savage creatures that engage in cannibalism when they reproduce. :eek:
Dogs are nothing like that.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

when my friends dog died he phoned me up crying and i said " NOWAI srsly leik stfu n00b " and put the phone down

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(r.A.n.D.o.M)</div><div class='quotemain'>when my friends dog died he phoned me up crying and i said " NOWAI srsly leik stfu n00b " and put the phone down</div>

I find that really hard to believe. :eyepop:

Damn the mods at gamefaqs don't seem to mod things right. They mod stupid stuff and let cruel things like this stay.

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox)</div><div class='quotemain'>But still that's not even the point. It doesn't really have anything to do with whether he should have posted the topic or not. it's just cruel and it pisses me off that someone could laugh at that. I can't be the only one, can I? :eyepop:</div>

Sounds like someone had a tramatizing past.....

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

no but the did actually happen , everything apart from the 1337 chat

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(DemonBanisher54)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sounds like someone had a tramatizing past.....</div>

Not really. It just pisses me off. Just take a look at this.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...609647F28020399

I know the dog isn't dead, but is that really funny?! Is a tortured dog funny?! Does a dog dying make it even more funny? :mad:

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>I can't mark them cause i do the same shit.: (</div>

You laugh at people when someone murders their dog? :(

Fuck, it's still there, too! Did anyone but me mark it?!