OMFG! My chem teacher is a bitch!

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
me and my friend Mark went on a feild trip. when we came back we asked our teachers what we missed and our chem teacher said we didnt miss anything. Now I found out we missed a test and a quiz! me and Mark have fuckin 40s in that class now! Fuckin teacher is wacko! if this doesnt get fixed we will be in fuckin summer school and i wont get to fuckin work! this is fuckin bullshit! Mark's mom is spazzin and she's not gonna let him go to skills usa! damnit! fuckin teacher is a disorganized crazed bitch!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
WTF? Did you tell the teacher that she lied about not missing anything?
Does Mark's mom know that the teacher lied?

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Mrs. Kustra (Mark's mom also my French teacher) is believe Mrs. Wallace! goddamnit! at least Julie saw us both go up and ask her. We're gonna work on this tomorrow! omg! this is fucked up!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>Mrs. Kustra (Mark's mom also my French teacher) is believe Mrs. Wallace!</div>

That's dumb. Why would you intentionally not take a test?

Curious George

Feb 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
hm....drop out and be dumb or kill the teacher, get arrested for murder, share a jail cell with a giant guy named bub that wants to dance with you, and be dumb....hmmmm...

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Today my gym teacher was bein a bitch! He spazzed out on the class cause he thinks one of us "stole" his motherfuckin grade book! he was probably bein a bitch because his dildo probably fell out of his ass and he couldnt find it! he tried to hit someone with the basketball rack and he wanted to make us all run for the rest of the year and give us all 0s for next week!!!:mad:

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Curious George)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol

like.......?</div>

Lets just say if I don't get all A's on my report card, theres gonna be consequences......