Pain

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
This headache I have right now (probably not, but it's annoying as hell), sometime about two years ago when I had a sharp pain in my side, a day when my chest hurt from bronchitis, when I thought I broke my kneecap, when I thought I broke my nose, when I flew 5 feet from a swing and hit my head against wood or cement (not sure), or still when I chipped my front tooth. Strange that I've never actually broken anything (but that tooth), but I'm glad.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
*shrug*

this is inaccurate, but it's the injury i remember the most clearly. i got my heel caught in a bike-chain, still got a pretty nasty scar.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

Was that meant to hurt ? * runs *

nah when i was age 2 i got loose from my mum in a shopping complex, tripped up and split my chin and head open

Prozach

Mar 27, 2007
Zenny
a few years ago, i had surgery on my nuts

there ok now, but at the time, they hurt like hell

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Well I was climbing a tree and I slipped and was falling and was caught by a branch that went up my ass and almost hit my heart and killed me......

wait that wasn't me.

The Wanderer

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
I once got a massive cut (well, not so much a cut as it was a patch of missing flesh) on my leg and I could see my bone.
Strangley, it didnt hurt much at all. It kinda numbed as soon as it happened. It sure as hell looked nasty though, and putting the alcohol on it....yeah that wasnt fun...