Post Your Desktop(2??)

The Wanderer

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
YAFSS_024.jpg

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Wow... I don't think I've ever seen that many shortcuts on a desktop before. :eyepop:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
You do have a lot of icons, but I can understand that o_o I really don't like using the folder>subfolder system as opposed to just icons on the desktop, but I have to x_x; too much stuff to keep on the desktop. Still, if all of it's stuff you use on a pretty regular basis, no point in not having it quickly accessible.

By the way, Ray, stop deleting my flames at Rob and his flames at me <_< That's just not cool. It's not like it's getting out of hand. >_>

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
No. It IS cool. One flame leads to another flame which can lead to yet another flame which can get out of hand. Just because it didn't happen this time doesn't mean it won't happen next time. After all, it has happened before. I'm just trying to keep things under control.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Okay. Next time, notify me when you do it, don't just expect me to never look at the topic again. If that's not too much trouble.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I didn't expect you to never look at the topic again. :weird:
I will tell you next time, though.... so you can have the chance to fix it up yourself instead.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, that's all I'm askin. I'd rather change it to something good than lose post count(even if I don't lose post count, I'd rather not lose the post, just change it.)

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
No browser wars in this topic, please. Make another topic if you want to talk/argue about browsers. Then you can have browser wars. (as long as you don't start insulting each other, of course.)