Power overwhelming.

Is this an Archon?

• Total voters

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
You've all seen the picture before. The new Protoss Mothership spreading destruction with it's beautiful Planet Cracker.

But if you look a little closer at the right you may see this:

I really hope that is what I think it is.
The Archon lives!

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
yeah, i remember you pointing that out before, it is an exciting fact, that means that hugh templars must return, and most likely that the dark archons will too, u know, to balance out the high and dark sects... (immortals / stalkers?)

thats nice and all, but look at those new bunkers.... ewww they overcompliated it man... too many markings. I guess ill eventually get used to em

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
what is that stuff floating around him? it looks like a wing from a falling pgeonix... but what is it doing? could it be orbiting our lovely archon? perhaps as a yummy graphic detail they have the archons attract the falling debris we saw from the gameplay video. that would be pretty sweet my freinds.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
You just had to be the first one to say "no" didn't you? Oh well, the purpose of the poll was so everyone could give their opinion.

I think it must be an Archon. It has the body structure similar to that of a Dark Archon, with the long shoulder pads and templar garb without legs, suspended in blue energy with lightning crackling out the front.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I don't think so. Comparing it to the stalkers in the backround of the picture, it looks of too different a profile.

Then again, I am extremely biased just because I want to see archons so badly...

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Maybe it is an explosion hitting the shields of an Archon... My broher's friend had the idea that it could be not just an Archon or an explosion, but an Archon exploding...

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, the death of the Twilight Archon isjust an outward burst of blue energies. It does seem a little bigger than this, though... I hope that this is just a normal Archon. High Templar + High Templar = Kickassbadfuck

Imaslavemidget

Jun 14, 2007
Zenny
ooh back to this thread to laugh at how that looks nothing like the archon that was released. explosion? YES. Archon? Hells nah.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, just because we have seen a Twilight Archon does not mean that there are not other kinds of Archon.