Problem

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Alright....people. Everyone, anyone here on this forum. Please note that we havent been getting much member input.. I know I dont have rights to many things due to me NOT really being active these past few months. I however plan on changing that. I'm not stepping down like I thought I was ( i was planning to for a bit..but im NOT.). I'm going to work hard. (just thought that I'd let everyone know that.. My life has had some up's and downs lately.) Everyone here has a voice and I intend that they use it. Why is SV the only one telling us eveyone could have just as easilly made a new thread about this...we all have MSN IM us, tell us. As the other Staff said above, Members are expecting to lay back while the staff does EVERYTHING...."And on a final note, i believe most members think that the staff should do everything, and they shouldn't have to do anything" (Trinex) We need input and members can make a difference just as much as the staff.

As far as the staff meeting goes (that we had a long while back.) If you missed it, it's your own shame for not checking the staff forums a week before the meeting thats all I will say about that. If we want changes and a new skin Im sure someway we can arrange that. I'm sure there is someway to fix the SB. We shall all discuss it. And if it makes some staff feel better perhaps we need to arrange another meeting about the current events on the forum and get points and everything more clear.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Alright then..I will talk to the other Admins about arranging another meeting.. As soon as I find out whats going on then we will Allow staff to decide when it is they have time for one and this TIME we will have it so each staff member has enough time to figure out that there will be one. Or at least I hope that everyone will get it. xD lol

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
Ah, yes, It has been nearly a month since I last posted this thread and guess what? I couldn't help but notice nothing has changed, well anything to the eye at least. I see people on MSN all the time and they preach on how they will increase the site, but really, they are never on. -Cough-

Well, this further intrigues me if you guys even want the site to exist. It seems no care or effort is put into it by anyone, besides Nitz at times. That's about it. Well, now I must question a step further: What is the deal?

Last edited: