READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
**** Kite, This forum is so unorganized, you guys have one rpg admin WHICH DOESNT EVEN GO ON HERE ANYMORE! I saw splatt on another forum you guys have alot of work to do, I gurantee of you put me and Stryfe as admins this ****less site will be the **** :)

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
LOl, but that's just stryfe having fun XD, besides this forum need some fun.

Shin-Shin

Former Staff Member
Feb 18, 2006
Right Behind You
www.myspace.com
Zenny
i care who is.. i think everyone should... i mean... being an admin is a responsibility that cant just be thrown around... its power that needs to be givin to someone who can help the forum and be kind but at the same time be strict where needed... and a lil knowledge of HTML helps too..as well as past exp..

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
The Enigma said:
I wouldn't mind being an admin since I'm on alot but our lazy ass webmaster never applied to any of our resumes. We should get a more active webmaster!

Dont ****ing diss Sephy, He is a great guy who has a life btw, He is a great webmaster but has a life too so watch your mouth man he is kinda sad now so
give him time.

Shin-Shin

Former Staff Member
Feb 18, 2006
Right Behind You
www.myspace.com
Zenny
The Enigma said:
I wouldn't mind being an admin since I'm on alot but our lazy ass webmaster never applied to any of our resumes. We should get a more active webmaster!

lol you only have 100 some post and say your active and qualified to be an admin? no.. just pick someone who has exp being an admin and can do their job and balence both their life and the forum at the same time...

lol i was going to be on the mod team but i stopped commig for a while and was only on the site staff.. but hey im back now

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
The Enigma said:

lol yeah man thats pretty funny. Your not on much at all I mean look at your account HP its pretty low. I'm on full HP with almost 5,000 posts and i'm not considering being admin because we need exp. Also what the hell is all this new bul **** we need new admins? I never said anything about god damn new admins that was Third Knights idea which is totally ridiculous. Were good with the admins we got now we just need them to make the changes and were sweet.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Third Knights idea which is totally ridiculous. Were good with the admins we got now we just need them to make the changes and were sweet.[/QUOTE]

Ridicilous? LMAO dudes we have what 4 admins no roxas, sephy, fusion and kite and only 2 of them are really good and useful look at other sites all of other sites admins are all useful.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol man did you read my new post? I said we don't need new admins and we shouldn't get any, we just hired back Roxas which was our best choice out of everyone here because he's exprience, active and a good admin in general. Stop putting forward all these new admin ideas because thats why they had applications....because if everyone who wanted an admin spot got one it would be stupid.

Just focus on the changes...we really don't need to post anymore things in here unless its in regards to actually changing the the forum (FORUM wise not staff wise)

EDIT: In return to Kadaj's post before me...Look at other forums? Yeah what about them? They have 2 million, 3 million posts....Thats a HUGE difference on 50k posts with people who only spam...think about it dude. We alreeady have enough staff heck we could even delete a few....not that were going to.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Admins decide how to forums look am I wrong? Dont think so but im just saying or suggesting to remove all useless admins and put some with experience,

Deadnight Warrior

Hate Crew Deathroll
Apr 19, 2006
Oblivion, CA
Zenny
Well true but we need to get rid of that kite kid from the admin list cause he's not serious about anything and i think he really is like 5 yrs old not 16 plus we need someone who will actually make good changes not stupid ones. I'm not sayin your stuff is stupid i mean like his own stupid things.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Lets just get the changes first then let the mod team decide who will be mod's ok? Its not like us arguing over who being mod will get anyone anywhere because I know everyone here wants a spot and their not thinking clearly because all they want is there own personal gain. We have fine mod's for the task right now. Leave it be untill this **** is done.