Remixes

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Alright, some songs get remixed. Not necessarily always pop, hip-hop, or rap. But other stuff too like rock and punk even.

Do you guys like remixes? Also what's your favorite remix?

I don't often like remixes. I mean remixes for songs like In The End especially was so terrible and almost killed the whole original version.

Oh, best remix I'd have to say is No Doubt - New & Approved remix. That's a really good one. Probably the only good one that I can come up with on the top of my head. Remixes usually suck IMO lol.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yup, that's true.
The Hollaback Girl remix is off the hook too. Definetely better then the original version of that song, that's saying a lot seeing as how that was probably the second biggest song of the whole year last year.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Usually trance and dance remixes sound better than their original counterparts imo. Some may not be better but they add a nice twist to the original.

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
I love em. Adds a whole new spin to the song. My fav I can think of right now is probably Presidental Remix by YoungBloodZ and Akon. Presidential, the original, is my fave Rap song ever. I wouldn't say the Remix is better, but it's really good too.