Resident Evil today, is fucking shite...

The Saunders child

Jul 23, 2022
Zenny
In my opinion, RE4 has to be one of the most overrated games ever made. Although I remember it was great to play in 2005, but regardless, the story didn't feel anything like RE from before, since they changed so much. It's 2022 though, and when I tried to play it recently, I found the controls to be so awful. So hopefully the remake coming next year will rectify that annoying issue.

The RE2 remake omitted a whole ton of stuff that was in the original. Yet if you look at the eye melting posts made by people on GameFAQs, for example, they always hate on the RE3 remake for removing a lot of content, when the RE2 remake / reimagining was just as bad for doing it too. And they recently released a Netflix series with Wesker now turned into a black guy, and how many times do they have to revisit Raccoon City in the franchise, long after it was blown up? Apparently 8531 times is a necessary amount.

I do not know what is up with some of Capcom's fanboys. I really don't understand them at all. But it seems rather obvious that they don't care about quality being delivered down to them as consumers. All they care about today is the size of Lady D's tits and her massive arse in RE8.

This is precisely why horror gaming is dead...