Rock Star: Take the World by Storm RP

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
The place: California, New Mega record Label towers in downtown Los Angeles.

Nigel walks into the building points and smiles at the receptionist.

Nigel: Ey' love, yer head honcho wants to See me about somethin'. I am just gonna mosey on up to his office.. same place as before floor 666. (he said laughing) nah' i am just kiddin' ya love, 32ND floor.. i know.

Nigel walks into the elevator, he pushes the button to go up to the 32nd floor. It takes a while going up all those floors, Nigel listens to the soft elevator music. The door dings and opens. he walks down a short hallway and opens two double doors into a room with another receptionist.

Receptionist: Mr. Wiggiby is waiting for you sir.

Nigel ignored her just walked in as he was going to do anyway. he opened the door sat down in a soft cushy chair in front of Mr. Wiggiby. he put his feet up on his desk and sat back

Nigel: ya' know sir, of all the top named bands you have, you'd think you'd play their music in the elvata's here. unless you pompas asses have signed so much crap lately that you can't stand the sounds of your own money goin' down the toilet do ya?

Mr. Wiggiby smiled and leaned forward on his desk. he nodded his head to show Nigel all the empty seats. Nigel looked and in a bit of confusion.

Nigel: what are all these empty chairs for?

Mr. Wiggiby: lets wait until everyone else gets here, then I'll explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daesy

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya drove her 95 Toyota to the parking lot of New Mega Records. Her car barely made it there. She had gotten a call the day before saying some guy named Wigglibe or whatever wanted to talk to her about some crap. If it was for her best friend telling her to see what he wanted Tyleya wouldnt have bother.

Tyleya was with the rap group, Bonecrusher, Yep, the group with Lil Jon. But she though they only wanted her there as eye candy. She was better than that. She had lots of talent. She loved rock music. She even sang some rock music at events. Everyone loved it until she told them it was by Three Doors Down, or Goo Goo Dolls. People seemed turn off by that. Closed minded fools.

Tyleya parked and got out. She wore her green sleeveless shirt that said "Eat me." She wore a black neck tie, a fedora hat, black jeans and green Converse, hightops. she went to the trunk and pulled out the most priced possession she owned. Her guitar. Tyleya walked into the building and went to the receptionist desk. "Mr. Wi..Wiggle...Wigglebye, called me and said he wanted to talk to me." Tyleya said. A pretty blonde said snottily, "Its Mr. Wiggiby. Who are you?" Tyleya smiled. This trick was a joke. "Tyleya Vendega." Tyleya answered. "32nd floor." Blondie said. "Thank you. By the way, fix your make-up. You look like you just had sex and he messed it up." Tyleya said as she walked away. She got on the elevator and waved goodbye to the red faced receptionist.

Tyleya got up to the 32nd floor. She walked pass the receptionist and went straight to the office. Tyleya opened the door and let herself in. "Ms Vendega, Thank you for coming. Good you brought your guitar." a man said. Tyleya looked in the room and there was one other person there. "Take a seat and wait for the others. Are you thirsty?" Wiggliby asked.

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kyle's black convertible pulled up in front of New Mega Records. He was wearing a black button down shirt, black jacket, and blue jeans, along with his fedora and aviators. He stepped out of the car and went to the trunk, getting his guitar from the back. "Yo, I'll call you when this things over." he called to his roommate who was driving. He walked into the building. "Hey, I'm looking for Mr. Wiggleby. Where is he?" the receptionist looked at him. "32nd floor." "Thanks, see ya around." He walked to the elevator and pushed 32. he waited, tapping on his knees to the beat of the slow music in the elevator. When it reached the top, he looked at the receptionist. "Mr. Wiggleby's office, right?" "Yeah. Go right in." He walked into a room with one man behind the desk, two others seated. "Mr. St. Hubbins, welcome. There's still a couple more people coming." "Cool, cool." He notices Teleya. "Oh, this is awkward....two fedoras....." He sits.

RPGirl

The Bus stopped infront of Mega Recod lables, A girl with flowing long dark hair walked off the bus. "Thanks for the ride Mr. Bus Driver-san" Siad the girl as she twirled and did a bow. The Bus driver just laughed and droved off into the city. The girls name was Mihoshi, and this was her second week in America.

So far she's getting the English langue down pact, its just that her taste in styal. She's been getting a lot of odd loks from people; the looks might be from the Fox ears and tails she was wearing along with her school girl uniform and Her fox back pack she wore to bring the outfit together.
"Oh well, it feels good to me" Siad Mihoshi as she talked to herself; she always do this to clear up her upsevive thoughts.

Mihoshi looked back at the Record company and shrugged, 'I got something in the mail from them, it seems they want me to come in to talk about something...hm, I wonder if they want me to do art for there advetizment...I hope so...' Thought Mihoshi as she enter the biulding. Mihoshi was awed struck at the size of the lobby, all this was new to her; its been a long time since she was in a band.
"Hello, are you lost young girl?" Asked the recpetionest; everyone always mistake Mihoshi to be 16 or 17 but she realy was 20.
"Um, Yes I gotten a letter in my mail, Um...C-Can I speak with Mr. Wiggby?" Siad Mihoshi as she walked over to the Receptionest.
"Ah, you must be here for that Meeting, take the Elevator to the 32nd floor." Siad the lady Receptionest and she ponited the way for Mioshi.
"Ah, th-thank you" Siad the shy girl as she ran over to the elevator.

The soft music in the elevator made Mihoshi a little bored as she waited for her floor to go Ding, but just as Mihoshi was about to nodded off to sleep, the elevator went DING.
The dark hair girl walked out the vator and into the office of Mr. Wiggby. There where other people there, "Um, Y-yes I'm here for the meeting?" Siad Mihoshi in a shy voice.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Joshua rode up to the New Mega Towers on his old Harley. He parked it and strode in the doors. He smiled at the receptionist. When she started to speak he rushed in the elevator and hit the 'close door' button. Then, not wanting to miss his meeting, he his the 32 button. Joshua was wearing a white wife-beater shirt with jet black jeans. He had a spiked belt and his hair was around his eyes. He had a 'dirty' appearence, for lack of a better word. A few minutes later, the door opened and he stepped out. He looked around to see where Mr. Wiggibys' office was. He saw the door that said 'Wiggiby' and he went to it. He knocked once, not caring for a responce, then opened the door. He saw that 4 others beside himself were already there. He looked at them all, not knowing why they were there. He turned to Mr. Wiggiby and said; "Hello. Where should I sit?" Once again, not caring for a responce he took a seat next to one of the women. He rubbed his arm where the Grim Reaper Tattoo was, then stared around the room blankly waiting for the meeting to start.

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya waited for....well...she wasnt sure what she was waiting for. She opened her guitar case and pulled her baby out. She had this strange habit of running her fingers on the designs. "Hey Wiggliby. You got an amp?" she asked. He smiled and pointed to the amp in the corner. Tyleya walked over and hooked up her guitar to the amp. She put her guitar belt around her neck, and took a deep breath. Then she played a guitar solo. She looked around the room to see if anyone knew what song she was playing. Then she sang, "This world will never be, what i expected. And if i dont belong. Who would have guessed it? I leave alone, everything that i own, to make you feel like its not too late, its never too late." She smiled as she sang because she really liked that song.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Mr. wiggiby cleared his throat.

Mr. wiggiby: OK i am gonna make this short. the music scene sucks right now. we aren't making any money with all these new bands coming up.. they don't have the "IT" factor, they all play make a few albums and them get ego's and break up.. thats where i need you all. I need you all to save the music scene. i picked you all out to get together and make the greatest album ever. and tour and make some noise to bring these zombies back to life! you will have full 24 access to the studio down on the 22 floor, it will be your own personal studio. if you are rusty, i suggest you all get together and do some small clubs to work out new stuff. that is all.. now if you want.. off to the studio to work on things.. good day

he then walked out of the office. Nigel sat there he swung his legs off the desk.

Nigel: well i am the singer, I'll go down there and work some words.. say love..you playing that guitar..youshould come up with some sweet solo's i can groove to solo's

Nigel then walked out of the room an hopped on the elevator he look round saying to himself. "save music.. what the bloody hell do i look like, a super hero?"

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kyle sat for a second. "...solving a problem of huge egos....by getting people who SHOULD have huge egos to work together. Worst idea ever." He leaned his chair back. "Well, Ms. Show-Offy guitar person, I suggest we work out some sexy-awesome riffs and stuff. Sound good to you?" He put his guitar, still in the case, on his lap and started tapping the case out of boredom.

RPGirl

Mihoshi sighed as Mr. Wiggby left the room, 'This stuff again, I don't think I can do another band scene... the last one I was in Ended realy badly...' Thought Mihoshi as she lowered her eyes to the ground. But Mishoshi was the type to explore new places, she shrugged as th thought to her self.

'I'll just see what this studio looks like and then get the hell outta here'

Mihoshi's black boots tappped on the polished floor as she hurried off towards the other elevator;it was next to the Elvator the singer took, The Elevator took her to the studio on the 22nd floor.
When the doors parted she smiled, "Aya, I haven't seen a Studio this glamorus since, the Shooting Sliver Stars" Siad Mihoshi as she walked around.

'Hm, maybe doing this might be fun...I mean I still do love to play the piano...... no, I shouldn't, I don't want that bad thing to happen again.' Thought Mihoshi as she stood near the elvator, she was deep in thought; struggling with her self, to play in a band again... or not to.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya shrugged. She started to unhook her equipment. "I wanna see this state of the art studio." she said smiling. "I'm Tyleya by the way. Our host, isnt....hosty-like." she commented. "Let's go check out what we will be practicing in for the next few months." she said to everyone, yet no one in particular. She headed out the door and looked around. "Shit where is the studio room." she blurted out loud. She looked around and decided to wait, until she saw a glimpse of the cute little girl with the weird outfit. Tyleya ran to try to follow her but she wasnt fast enough. Tyleya made it to the elevators but the doors closed. She looked up and saw the elevator stopped at 22. "Thats right Wigglbooty, did say 22." Tyleya said smacking her forehead. She waited until the elevator came up again.