Ron Artest

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
So its official? Artest for Peja huh? Kings got the better end of that trade I'd say if that happenend.

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
Artest is one of the best in the league just he's not right in the head...not offical but the pacers made him meet with them today because his agent said he wouldn't play for sac and thats why sac rejected the trade but he said he'll play so he just has to meet with the owners of the kings to get his feeling on it so if all goes well he'll be a king...

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Thing is he's gotta play and not let those side issues kill him as a player. We know Peja would likely fit in well with the Pacers, so Artest would have to be right in the head I guess is the best way to put it in order for it to seem like a good deal. But the Kings need defense and Artest would seem like the perfect fit, its just his personality that's the problem.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
So its official? Artest for Peja huh? Kings got the better end of that trade I'd say if that happenend.

Nah, The Kings are gonna wish they never gave up Peja he is to great of a player to trade just for Ron Artest. It would be a good trade is The Pacers gave 2 players for Peja but not 1 for 1.

Tamadrummer73

Jan 26, 2006
Jersey
www.myspace.com
Zenny
both players are definately very good, I just hope Sacramento knows what they are potentially getting themselves into with Artest. even if he says he's redeemed himself, I am pretty sure Terrell Owens said that after joining the Eagles pre-2004. I hate to say it, but there's a chance we can have a repeat of the circumstance, just in a different sport and for different problems with the player (Owens ego, attitude, and $, Artest attitude on-court antics, etc.)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, I agree with ya Tama. And the fact that the Eagles got TO from free agency, the Kings didn't just sign Artest. . .they gave away quite possibly the best 3-point shooter in the NBA, in Peja Stojakovic.