Rpg 3.0 Planning Sheet

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
All right since rpg inferno alpha 3.0 is almost done I wanted to make this thread so we can get ready and make the story mode for it when it comes right out.
What I have planned is pretty big and should be alot of fun. Now on 3.0 there is a map, in each map. In towns there is a NPC ( a guy to talk to ) he will tell you what to do,
where to go next etc... if you want to get to another town you may have to fight some bosses, if you lose you will have to keep trying to beat him if you want to get
to that next town. Now im planning it on making it an all Final Fantasy and KingdomHearts rpg for an example

You first start out the game in your home, there will be a NPC ( guy ) The first NPC ( guy ) will be mickey mouse, he will tell you that you need to save the world
and beat the Orginazation 13 and bla bla bla then when you keep playing you will find goofy and donald ( they will be your summons ) but they can still battle
without you having to summon them, so let's say you're in a battle against 1bat the bat will have to beat you, donald, and goofy since them two will be also battling
without you controlling them ( if you want you can control them )so you will find people to be on your side and they will fight with you here are some people that im
planning on putting in 3.0 to help you out ( battle with you )

-Leon
-Squall
-Mickey
-Yuffie
-Aeris
-The Beast
-Zell
-Tidus
-Auron
-The Almighty Sephiroth ( you will go in his town and discover some shocking stuff but you will have to fight him, and he'll help you once in a while )
-Wakka
-Aladdin
-Yuna
-Bahamut ( yes summons will help you too )
-Shiva
- Ifrit
-Riku
-Blindfolded-Unknown ( you will see his side of the story, and no he will not be riku )
There are much much more, you're prob asking yourself WOW ALL OF THEM ARE GONNA BE BATTLING WITH ME!! DAMN KADAJ YOU'RE MAKING THIS
3.0 THING LOOK EASY!!!! hahaha no it wont be easy because the bosses are gonna be twice as harder to beat here are some bosses

-Sephiroth
-All of The Organization 13
-Maleficent
-Seifer
-That evil summoner from FF8
-Jecht
-Dante
-Seymour
-Demon God
-Kadaj
-Kazoo
-Ansem
-Dark Riku
-And soooo much more

Yup this is like a preview of what im gonna do, unbelievable ey?
Well feel free to give me some suggestions on what you would like me to put on 3.0
also if you have questions plz post, Also welcome SPLATT to the rpg team, he will be helping out with 3.0 as well since he has some great ideas.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
what was what?
plz stop posting stupid stuff, next time it will be a warning.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Leon has better moves
but squall wont help you much because he only want's to kill seifer to he will be focusing more on seifer than helping you but Leon will be focused on helping you.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Naturo that's a warning for being stupid, I POSTED THERE WILL BE HELPERS!!

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Kadaj said:
what was what?
plz stop posting stupid stuff, next time it will be a warning.

Sorry, Kadaj.

My true comments on this would be..

1.) Do not use the Squall and Leon thing. Just keep one, it does sound a little dumb to have the same person.

2.) Jecht wasn't really an enemy. He was a good guy, and would probably be better to fight along side you.

3.) A small suggestion... Ansem should be changed to Xehanhort's Heartless. Since KH2 we all know that.

4.) Why can't we use Tidus as a character to help you instead of Wakka? Or both for that matter.

I may come up with more later...

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I will think about it, but like I said you CAN use Tidus and wakka to fight with you.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Oh! Sorry bout that didn't see him.

Also I have another suggestion. Instead of having the same old boring worlds. Lets throw in a new one in the story. A Hunchback of Notre Dame World and perhaps the Toy Story World.

The problem with Toy Story is the main enemy were all humans. So, the enemy for that part of the story would be difficult.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame is another story.

Character that could help you: Quasimodo
Enemy: Frollo

Another world we could include is a Pocahontus World.

Character that could help you: John Smith
Enemy: Governor Ratcliffe

Just an idea :)

Last edited:

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Hahaha, the worlds :) dont worry the worlds will be awesome, none of that little crap ;)

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Well, Im just hoping the worlds will stay disney! Because, as I've said many times before... KH without Disney is NOTHING. And FF is not disney so, I wouldn't suggest concentrating too much on them, unless they are being used like they were in KH and KH2.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Here are SOME of the world's that will be in 3.0

These are the Kingdom Hearts jobs
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Agrabah
Colesium
Halloween Town
Destiny's Island ( I got something special planned for destiny's island :) )
Mulan World
Mickey's Castle
Beast's Castle
Castle Oblivion
Underworld

Final Fantasy Worlds
Luca
Zanarkand
Zanarkand Ruins
Kilika
Bevelle
Galabia Garden