Rpg 3.0 Planning Sheet

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Okay do I care? THIS IS A SUGGESTION AND PLANNING THREAD!!! not a aww ima miss this rpg thread. Larxene you have been warned.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Kadaj said:
Okay do I care? THIS IS A SUGGESTION AND PLANNING THREAD!!! not a aww ima miss this rpg thread. Larxene you have been warned.

Mean Kadaj shows again! I want BatMan back!

Anyway... Shouldn't we add something to give the RP alittle bit more hint of spice to it. Like diffrent KH worlds, or towns from FF9 and FF8 or something. Just to make it a bit more intresting.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Hmm... That would require quite a bit more writing of the story-line. I guess we could but you'd have to be a bit more specific than that. Give us actual towns and actual events that you want to play through.

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
SPLATT said:
Hmm... That would require quite a bit more writing of the story-line. I guess we could but you'd have to be a bit more specific than that. Give us actual towns and actual events that you want to play through.

Yea, my question involves the storyline itself. Are you going to have a contest involving it, or just type it up yourself? I am sure there are a lot of creative writers on this site though.....

As for the RPG, this is basically a KH RPG Inferno...wonderful. Personally, I dislike the fact that it is KH. A lot of other sites would base it upon it as well. I would rather see this site be original than following the flow of other sites....

Anyways, back on subject. The main overall theme is good. However, the fact that you have to tie in everything from the KH starters with the FF starters will be a little bland. I mean, you can't exatly just transfer the whole scenario from one section to another. There is also the problem of when you create and smith weapons. There would be a limited style, yet when an FF character tries...he may get a simple keyblade.....

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Well, if you think about it really, KH would be a great game to base other games off of. I can't remember the ratings for KH1, but I know some of the ratings for KH2. Let's see 8.5/10. 5/5. 4/5. 4.5/5. 4.8/5. All these are very good ratings. Not to mention, many players come from KingdomHeartsInsider. We already have a basis for what people like why not go with it? As for the storyline. If you haven't noticed, the RPG never really follows a storyline. This is only going to be slightly different. You're going to have objectives and NPCs to point you in the right direction, but it will still be pretty free. And another thing, it appears you have played the beta of 3.0. Perhaps you noticed that there was no "Jobs". I don't know if this will be on alpha, but in that case you don't need to worry about a FF character getting a simple keyblade.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Blindfolded-Unknown said:
Mean Kadaj shows again! I want BatMan back!

Anyway... Shouldn't we add something to give the RP alittle bit more hint of spice to it. Like diffrent KH worlds, or towns from FF9 and FF8 or something. Just to make it a bit more intresting.

I thought about adding a little bit of non kh and ff worlds, you give me some of the worlds and I'll see about adding them

Stryfe said:
Yea, my question involves the storyline itself. Are you going to have a contest involving it, or just type it up yourself? I am sure there are a lot of creative writers on this site though.....

Yes Im gonna post a thread about the 3.0 story mode it will be a contest, I thought I had the story mode good, but it seem's to be only the ending, so what im gonna do is make a post and if anyone wants to write a story mode, then I will think about using it.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
A silent hill world? Hm... That would be difficult if we were basing it off the movie, since their really wasn't any enemy that could actully put up a fight. As for the games, I guess we could do that but I really just don't like the idea =/

Larxene

Apr 11, 2006
Memoria
Zenny
Well it could just be one of those places like a bonus dungeon so if you want to you can but if you don't just don't go.