RPG Koins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Okay right now its incredibly hard to get Koins and at the rate I buy potions my money is disappearing really quickly, I was wandering if someone could mod in the Koins for the posts that we previously had seeing that we don't have that many members? I realise that we've made posts then but i cuols settle off for a round number like 1,700 posts. If we can't do this can we raise the Koins on the bots slightly or like double what they6 give now. I realise posting and threads give money but it doesn't turn out to be that much.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I'll be hosting giveaways, missions, contests, competitions and whatnot, plus you DO get koins for kickin the **** outta bots. So I dunno about your suggestion. If you want or need koins that badly right now, try robbing someone or get a loan from the bank.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah you seem right except when you need to buy 4 potions (200 Koins) after 4 fights with a cancer and you get 10 Koins from beating him lol, it becomes very pricey. But yeah i forgot about the giveaways and competitions so nevermind.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Starting to lose money?? I bloody well sepnt 3,000 on potions just to reach level three, whats it gonna be like when we get more HP?

Hey J how much are we looking at for the giveaways and contests? Like couple thousand?

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
Thats what happens when you already have 100 victories...you still have over 1000 koins so there shouldn't be complaining, you can't always have 4000 like you did, I never had even 1000, you just gotta post and like Jamie said, do it that way.

Leave the cash in the bank so the intrest goes up, thats all you can do, if you didn't have to work for the koins there is no challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.