Smokers: How much/what brand?

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
This is strictly for smokers only. I don't want idiots coming in here saying **** like "smoking iz bad for you!!!!" or "I don't smoke" this thread is strictly for smokers. I know there has to be some smokers here seeing as how 40% of the country are smokers.

So what kind of cigarettes do you smoke and how many a day?

I smoke Macdonald Special regular, I smoke about 2 packs every 3 days on average. Packs of 25 might I add.

I used to smoke Canadian Classics, but they aren't as good as Macdonald.

Macdonald are cheaper too by about a dollar. Macdonald 25's sell up here for $7.14 a pack. Classics sell for like $7.73 a pack of 25.

I smoke Captain Black cigars as well. Just 2 a day though. As those are as strong as about 6 cigarettes at once. A pack of 8 costs $6.35 as well so it ain't exactly cheap.

So what kind of cigarettes/cigars do you smoke and how often a day do you smoke?

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I smoke Camel Filters, Kamel Reds, Camel #9's, and Camel Turkish Gold. They cost 3.65$ a pack of 20 where I go. I smoke around 2-3-4 cigarettes a day.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Josh: $3.65 for a pack? Damn, either the brand you smoke must be some damn ****ty cigarettes, or you're smoking Indian cigarettes, because up here, you can get a pack of Indian cigarettes for about that price. They suck ass too.

Harry: Players light? Damn you must be rich or somethin! Those are premium cigarettes right there which sell for $9.51 a pack up here. =/