Social Networking sites you use?

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
Ah, social networking. The only place where using a buzzword isn't internet crime. Post your social networking sites that you use (No links, since the update disallows them) except for Myspace (Since 99.98% of those "spaces" are filled with shit and load music)

My Sites.

Jaiku
Pownce
Digg
Vox
Tumblr
Last.FM
Flicr
Zooomr
GeeVee
YouTube
Facebook
Wakoopa
Stickam
Del.icio.us
1Up (They have social networking features built in)
TWiT.tv
DL.TV forums
Revision3 forums

Yeah, I use those many sites (The forums and 1up don't really count but they are considered networking sites to me.

Reactions: Chibu

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
You're going to get a lot of people saying Myspace, Zayne. Even I have started using it a bit more. It's a glitchy site that's not really state-of-the-art... but there are lots of people there, and that's the point of a social networking site: to meet and talk to people.

I guess you could count Gaia Online as a social networking site, even if not in a traditional sense. I go there very often. I put a link back to here in my profile too, so hopefully some people will click it and sign up here eventually.

Does Pownce count? I'm trying to figure it out. I might start using it more now. Jaiku is awesome too. But I just don't know anyone at either place yet, so I haven't been to them often.

I'd say Digg, but that isn't really social networking. It's more of a tech-focused news site.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yes, I have a Facebook.

I also randomly joined Reunion.com a few weeks ago. I don't know why.

Kembler

Aug 31, 2010
Zenny
I only use 2 now.

I used to use myspace and not i use only facebook and twitter

and it seems like everyone is using those 2 now?

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
As much as we have forums where we can chat about what interests us, meet new people and make new friends and just be ourselves, I do still use social media to an extent especially since I started doing content creation in 2017 up until recently. I have found though that I do not spend as much time on social media as I used to way back when MySpace was around and Facebook was just starting out, I used to be somewhat addicted then always scrolling for hours on them. Now I tend to spend a few minutes on social media catching up and then I move on.

The social media I use now are

Facebook (sometimes)
Twitter (daily)
Instagram (every so often)
YouTube (Daily)
TikTok (Daily)

Chibu

Oct 7, 2022
Zenny
Ah, social networking. The only place where using a buzzword isn't internet crime. Post your social networking sites that you use (No links, since the update disallows them) except for Myspace (Since 99.98% of those "spaces" are filled with shit and load music)

My Sites.

Jaiku
Pownce
Digg
Vox
Tumblr
Last.FM
Flicr
Zooomr
GeeVee
YouTube
Facebook
Wakoopa
Stickam
Del.icio.us
1Up (They have social networking features built in)
TWiT.tv
DL.TV forums
Revision3 forums

Yeah, I use those many sites (The forums and 1up don't really count but they are considered networking sites to me.
I have been on Facebook since 2008 and it's helped me a lot with my network marketing. There's a lot of prospective clients that you can get from Facebook if you know how to go about your marketing on the platform. It's the best place for me to use.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Threads
TikTok
Truth App
Snapchat

I make use of most of them for my business products promotion because that's where I get most of my customers.