Super Nintendo is the best system ever!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I can't say that really, since I never really had one (though I've played some great games in emulators). It's hard for me to pick a "best ever" system.

Winged Fantasy

Jul 21, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>In my opinion. What is everyone else's opinion? (retro or not)</div> It's a great system I only liked the Mario games on it though, and donkey kong :p

hdofu

Sep 19, 2007
www.wikitsune.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>
In my opinion. What is everyone else's opinion? (retro or not)</div> It's a great system I only liked the Mario games on it though, and donkey kong :p
</div>

You mean donkey kong country I assume?

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
SNES was the best system made.

It has the biggest hit and tons of new games came out due to that reason... heck FF was started on SNES.. well not the 1st, but the rest of the series.

Good old days...

War-Lord

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Some of my favorite games are on that system. Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Contra 3, Secret of Evermore and Secret of Mana, and all the super star wars games.

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
Retro or not... the system STILL rocks! As War Lord said.. some of the BEST games were made on it.