Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin-Shin

Former Staff Member
Feb 18, 2006
Right Behind You
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Why is ther such a call for a new Admin? why is everyone getting all pi$$y over it? just make a request sheet and post it telling what all you can bring to the site instead of complaining and let everyone be the judge of who the next admin is... the position should go to the most qualified

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Thats what were doing man. I tried to get my point across by posting that suggestion but still one admin has gone on a break which i have no problem with but the other doesn't know how to do it which is also fine. I don't have a problem with the admin around here I jus want someone to do it like myself for a day then come to a regular member. Theres no new call for admins at all just a temp one that is able to do this.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well we have some admins now.. however.. I may have to change them... or one of them.. and addon another one.... not sure yet... but the WHOLE staff actually needs a fixture.. if they aren't going to step up.. or unless they just don't have time for the spot....

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Time is most important thing when it comes to staff. If they dont have at least 4 hours a day on the site then they dont deseve to be staff.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
speaking as staff....and a member of Gp, i would like to say (not to get off topic or anything) that the staff does need an assessment. there are certain times of day when staff are not even on, im not saying staff need to be on all the time. I'm just saying that we need staff who will be more active then most of the current ones are.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Yes, admins need to give mod's certain forums to moderate I see alot of spam's in the kingdom hearts section, Sorry if I sound stupid and giving all these suggestions But I really like GP and I want to see it grow :)

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
kadaj said:
Yes, admins need to give mod's certain forums to moderate I see alot of spam's in the kingdom hearts section, Sorry if I sound stupid and giving all these suggestions But I really like GP and I want to see it grow :)
I don't think anyone mods that forum... besides smods...

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, The Legendary Savior is never on these days, So yeah you guys might want to get 2 more mods maybe 3.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
kadaj said:
Yeah, The Legendary Savior is never on these days, So yeah you guys might want to get 2 more mods maybe 3.
yeah shes been on vacation.. BUT shes supposed to be back in august she told me... so I'll wait till monday... after that, if not we will have to fine new mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.