THE SEARCH FOR TIFA (GEO AND SEPH)

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
''HOW ABOUT WE GET IN TROUBLE!? LETS GO TO THE BRIDGE!" LOL I TOLD SEPH
WE WENT OVER THERE AND TOOK A FEW SPINS TO THE WHEEL LOL QUITE FUN!, BUT WE GOT IN TROUBLE LIKE WE PLANED AND ENDED UP CLEANING THE SHIPS FLOORS THAT DAY.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
"Wow, This sucks, Cleaning the ships floors, all this for a chick, man we're determind" I said to GEOTISTA, We decieded to sneak out of working and hide from doing the work, So we went to are car and got all the things we needed to have a good time, and then went to the kitchen to Borrow some food, so we could pay some one to do the work for us, And started a little more havok.

Many weeks of pranking and seas and oceans later we finally made it to Japan... I said to GEOTISTA "Finally, we made it to Japan". Then I asked GEOTISTA "Ummm... Do you speak Japanese?"

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"A little so you can say no... "i tell seph in a low tone of voice lol. "we can hire a translator dude?" i asked seph. Well our task now its to find some english speaker to help us find the tower!. lets go! i ignited the car, and waited for seph to hop on so we can get this show on the road. "where you think we will find someone?" i asked seph lol

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
"I don't think we'll move an inch in this intimidating country" I said to GEOTISTA... We should start of going to tokyo, and finding out where the square enix complex is, and there it will be easier to find a translater. I jumped into the car and we started the long drive to Tokyo...

Many Hours Later... "how long do you think it'll take to get there?" I said to GEO.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Dude I have no idea where we heading XD atleast how to get to tokyo lol i just got my foot on the gas" I told seph. So where that map we got? lol XD.... :-O guess what happend then lol yep you guess it! Seph left it in my car! and where is my car? yes! in california >.>. "so seph now that we both screw up, we low on gas, and we are in who knows where lol what do we do?" I asked them as I looked at the gas meter.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well GEOTISTA put me on the spot, I had a lot of dollars left but i still didn't know how this could help are situation. Then I remebered something, I had packed my bag with a Engish to Japanese Dictionary. Laughing so loud that the heavens could her me, I asked GEOTISTA to stop the car I had an idea. I ran out onto the busy road hoping that a car would slow down. BANG, I got hit...

I woke up in a bed, not knowing where I was, GEOTISTA sitting next to me i asked "where am I" he replied " I don't know but we are in a town, thank god", I sat up and asked GEO "what had happened".

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
well as seph said after he woke up he was asking me what had happend? so I went ahead and told em "Man you got all excited that you had an translations book and all the sudden you just jumped out of the car >.> and well you got hit by this car. The guy after that got of the car and pick you up and told me to follow em and he went in his car and i followed em here. This guys is being helping u to get better and well being 6 days since that >.> and well the guy knows english and jap! and he offert his help!