True evil WARNING!

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
DO not look at this image if u get creeped out easialy lol

TheHandsResistHim.jpg

I swear its evil T_T
-----
In February, 2000 the sudden appearance of a rather strange painting with the accompanying title of "Haunted Painting" made it's debut on Ebay.com. Of course a title like this is going to attract attention and it's still discussed to this day whether the painting is genuinely haunted or not. Even stranger is the reactions that the general public had when viewing the photos of the painting.

The artist is Bill Stoneham, the painting title is "Hands Resist Him".
You can visit his website at Stoneham Studios.
Bill tells of how he painted Hands Resist Him in 1972, the boy in the picture being himself, the hands being other lives, the windows/door being a thin veil between waking and dreaming with the small doll like girl being the guide through.

Bill does not know how his painting ended up abandoned as described by the Ebay.com seller, but he does know a gallery owner where the painting was originally displayed and sold at, and a Los Angeles Times critic, who reviewed the show, were both dead within one year of the painting being shown

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
sumthing else. I saw this painting b4. Take a look at the girls hands and what she is holding. Tis a bomb she is holding.

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
randominsanity.smackjeeves.com
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">Oh yeah, I remember that being posted in the P/C board of Gamefaqs way back. I wasn't creeped out by it at all, I laughed when I saw the size of that one kid's forehead.</span>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
That's not what's freaky about the picture..don't you incompetent fucktards know ANYTHING?

No, really, I'm kidding. You have to do a thermal scan of the image to see what's so weird about it, losers.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
It's not very creepy now that I've seen it a bunvh of times, but it was a very creepy picture at first.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah... if you stare at it and really start to think about it, it becomes kinda creepy again.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
DTM, You should be able to do a thermal overlay type thing in photoshop, but it won't produce near the clarity of what I saw on that website..there was a website devoted to this painting a while back, I found it once, and they had the thermal image scans, and there are really strange designs in the painting o_O;

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Whopps i kind printed the pic and left it in a teacher i hate's class room soo hopefully she will go boom:D

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
How sad....I looked at the picture and wasn't really creeped out at all. I couldn't figure out why yall thought it was creepy. And then, when I stared at it a bit longer, trying to figure out what it was, I noticed the hands. And then I think ".....That's all?"

o_O Maybe I watch too many horror movies or something....or maybe I still don't get it <.<