what a long strange trip its been

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
well, i have returned from my travels.. and i have stories.. well first off. what caused me to go astray from gamerz place. bmx racing took off and consumed much of my life. i am a 3 time national top 10 racer, and this past year i took my first ever state championship. i am still drawing my cartoon and now have a web site for it. index scope it out when you get a chance, and like the facebook page :)

in 2010 i started doing internet radio under the name enigma. i am currently doing my show every tuesday from 8-10 pm est. on 965 The Noize,A Fusion Of Hot Dj's Playing Hot Music! sonia from here listens to my show regularly.

i had a lot of ups and downs in my life. met so many new and interesting people. had some tragedies go down. but we become stronger for the most part.

thanks to harry hitting me up on twitter, peeked my curiosity so i came back.and well i plan on staying here and also trying to get some old members i am still friends with here as well as bring in some new ones.. any way.. i plan on posting a lot in the creative section with my art. and music posts of course.. and we all know good ol' video games.. the reason we are all here :)

anyhoo.. off to post like a mad man (but keeping it within the rules) catch you all in the forum.

~seddy

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey Man good to see you again!

I had a feeling you might have wandered off into the BMX world.

But to be a winner and to take some top spots is amazing. Congrads!

I guess we need to see some pics of the events now. Guess you got some on FB?

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
got a ton on facebook. check me out on there. i will also be posting them in the photo albums here as i can get to them. i am also gonna send word to a few old members to get them back here as well.

and i will also be posting about my travels here too. :)