What do you think of the RPG so far?

What do you think of the rpg so far?

• It's really good, i think it should stay the way it is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's alright, i think 1 or 2 changes are needed.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • eh, it's ok i guess. Some things should be changed though.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I dunno, i think it's gonna need a few good changes to it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, but it needs to be fixed, period.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
I know that there have been past RPG admins who made changes to it and stuff, and i think it's starting to become better and better now, but there are still some things that need to be changed around and fixed. I want your opinion though, because if i change RPG to what people dis-like, that's not gonna do to much for me, or for you. So, just vote in the poll i created, and if you wish to post your thoughts, then please do so <3

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
yeah, thats true, but i've looked through the suggestions, and they're either too old, or they're nothing but a giant mess. So i wanted to do something like this and try to get some fresher ideas, ya know?

The Laughing Man

Aug 7, 2006
A "safe" place.
Zenny
Well, this is really the only rpg i've ever been hooked on. I think you should add alot more stuff ^_^ maybe it will attract more people, ya know?

The organization needs more stuff. ._. I have some summons for them, see : D

TwilightThorn.jpg

Dusk.jpg

I have an unlimited amount of ideas =/ If you need any sprites just ask me k?

And maybe we should add like special items on special days. Like christmas and halloween, or someone importants birthday on the forums?

Oh and more enemies in rpg! Maleficent?

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Well, right now im editing the current bots and the stats and such to put out more of an assortment for different levels and such. As soon as i finish, then i'm going to try and add some more bots to add to the assortment. So, if you guys could give me some sugestions on bots, that'd really help ^-^

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
This seems to be going well.

I have a afew things I want to discuss about the 3.0 for when it comes out. So far i've developped 60 weapons (FF and KH weapons), thought of all the synth items, Magical and Attack accessories.
I've still got to develop a lot of monsters and armour BUT heres the catch.

Seeing i've done a lot of stat boosting things i've made the stats loweer than what you guys are dealing with now. Weapons have 1-3k attack depending on the level req and I was wandering if you guys thought that say 10k was a good strength stat to have at around level 60 (remembering it will be easier to level up) and the monsters will be based around the stats i'm developing for characters so it won't be impossible to beat them in anyway and still having cash for healing.

Also the way i'm going to be doing it is so you guys can level up nicely and have a bit of gil BUT it will require posting on the members part to make it easier for themselves to buy the weapons. (I really want to make it so the members have to post to get a bit of gil so we can also increase activity.

I'm asking ALL members who play the RPG to PM me about all character stats to see what you guys think would be best.

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
yeah, lol. Also, I made a new job for the rpg. If anyone can help provide a few extra weapon pics or so for the new job, that would really help me out with improvements and such until 3.0 comes out. <3 thanks

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
Cautsu Himatachi said:
I know that there have been past RPG admins who made changes to it and stuff, and i think it's starting to become better and better now, but there are still some things that need to be changed around and fixed. I want your opinion though, because if i change RPG to what people dis-like, that's not gonna do to much for me, or for you. So, just vote in the poll i created, and if you wish to post your thoughts, then please do so <3

Don't strain yourself. With 3.0 releasing soon, you really don't need to edit this RPG at all. Instead, focus your ideas and all to 3.0 standards. People can cope with this RPG for a month or two before 3.0 comes out.

However, overall, the RPG just bores people after awhile. It is not yours, just overall. I am sure if you held tournaments, though, you can boost the appeal up more.

-Stryfe

whiteshadow

Feb 4, 2006
CA
Zenny
Cat-sama, perhaps you saw my topic about the RPG, hence the name, and I think it speaks for itself, it has fell into disrepair. Dont get me wrong, lots of stuff is good, like your job choices and names, the hostpital and stores have improved, but so much is still lacking. Blank and I have been watcing this for several months, and were wondering, is anything going to be done?