Which things do you do daily?!

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
Lol, yeah I do all that, maybe not sleeping much but, oh well... lol

What I do, what I doo? Wells I work and be with my love and work again and think of my love (while working, lol!) and that's all I do, mainly, haha. Oh, course I listen to music whenever I can. =O

I don't do much.

Spazz

Oct 26, 2008
Zenny
The lol system

Wake up. Run into at least 3 different things and the wall twice slamming anything that makes noise with my hand. Figure out where I am. Take a shower. After clean, fall asleep. Wake up when the shower turns cold. Panic at the time, and rush out of the shower. Get dressed, get to school, ask for the remains of a friends breakfeast before they throw it away (nothing cooked, just like poptarts and stuff). Complain about things that annoy me with a group of very stuck up friends that I don't dare go against. Go mute for the rest of the day during school while I do school work. Go home. Do homework. Go to bed in the first temperate place I drop. Start over. Then Saturday and Sunday is do whatever day! WOOT!:wacko

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Lets se i play the playstaion. eat. play nindendo DS.eat some more.then computer time YAY!.

Lies! He eats way more than that! Lol:rolleyes:

Hmm.. I get up, watch TV, get on the PC, homeschooling, eat brunch, get on PS3, vs brothers on Mario Kart, win on Mario Kart, watch Simpsons, watch Neighbors, watch Friends, eat dinner, watch some more TV, play DS again, win again, go to bed at 12, go to sleep at 5.

Repeat the next day, lol