Will the other races have 2 terrain hoppers.

Armaggedon

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
Since the protoss have 2 terrain hoppers (Collosus and Stalkers (with their blink ability)). Do you think the terrans will get another? And since we don't know what the zerg will have. Can the nudus worm be considered a terrain hopper? Since I'm sure it can change levels. Allowing troups to do so at will.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, if we look at the Terrans, the new Firebats have the same hover packs as the Reapers... This might mean they can also jump walls.

Armaggedon

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
From what I can tell. It is the same unit. Not 2 different units. So we (Terrans) need another to be in balance. Not that all things must be balanced.

Imaslavemidget

Jun 14, 2007
Zenny
The beauty of starcraft. If the don't give them another terrain changer the'll balance it with some other insane ability the other don't have.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
yeah usually each side has other special properties to make up for the other races specials.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Very true. It would be more exciting to see the other races gain some new advantage. Protoss seem to be having a theem of all-out assault lately. Their new abilities make them incredibly mobile.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
or specialized. aside from the zealot and perhaps the archons all protoss units are used to deal with a particular type of unit or to take less damage from another. i still cant decide whether this will be good or not.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
it should also be noted that blizzard said the gameplay video was fixed to allow the units to be shwon off in the best way possible, until a full out game replay is posted we have no idea what there theme is. we know what the zerg are thoguh asalways....mass assualt..fear the swarm.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
if u are contradicting me, i'd like to point out that if it says the immortals are gonna take less damage from siege tanks, it usually means just that. same with the tempest shields not working against air and collosi meant for small units. wouldnt u agree?