worst/best blizzard game?

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Boom!

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
LOL That's hilarious. I'm tempted to go make a custom game right now like that... Though I'm not too familiar with the design programs of Warcraft III.

Kenth

Aug 7, 2007
Zenny
I love starcraft and diablo 2, to unbelivable good games.. wow is great too, but i have never played it and dont want to either because i just would have played it TO MUCH...:p diablo 1 is the worst game i think

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
best rts game thus far= Starcraft

best atm of current generation is supposed to be CnC3 but we haVE DOUBTS (ea IS PUTTING US THROUGH A LOT TO SAY THE LEAST)
soon to be the best and wipe the floor with all of them is Starcraft 2.

Kenth

Aug 7, 2007
Zenny
command&conquer 3? That a pretty good game, i love the new race and the fixes they have done;) is loveable

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
I love starcraft and diablo 2, to unbelivable good games.. wow is great too, but i have never played it and dont want to either because i just would have played it TO MUCH...:p diablo 1 is the worst game i think

how? im just probing. i loved diablo cause...well...to tell the truth diablo 2 wasnt scary enough. diablo gave a truly demonic feel. almost a 1996 version of doom 3.

i hate w3 the most because im not exactly a fan of overkill micromanagement. it became more of a chore than a game at the end.

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
There are so many games that were so horrible which Activision saw through. They are ;

1. X-Men: Destiny - DS
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified - PS Vita
3. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - Xbox 360
4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - PS4
5. 007 Legends - PC