X-Men 3

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
Unforunately nightcrawler does not appear in this movie....u need to play the offical game to learn y he isnt in it. I wish they intro Gambit into it tho. He's such a cool character, it's almost a crime not to include him in the movies. But i heard the reviews are good for it so i'm gonna see it soon enough.

Kaoru

Apr 22, 2006
Michigan
Zenny
I just saw this movie on Wednesday. I love it! The only thing I didn't like was how all those people died! I won't say who for you who haven't seen it. ;)

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, the third xmen movie is the best it has alot of action and alot of new characters so that's why it's cool.

Carma-n

Jul 28, 2006
Realm of crescent moon’s
carma-n.deadjournal.com
Zenny
*SPOILER*

Its good and the fighting seans :) get better to but I hate haw they bowth kill of Xavier and Cyclops, poor gays they were interesting

Will there be a X-men 4 :evil that’s what I wane know cos I SWEAR the chest pon Did move at the very end it did :eek: , So what if the so colled cure was only temporary, will there be a comeback of the blue skin red hair hottie "mystique". I WAS SO CROSS when magnito abandoned her, dam straight he should’ve helped he I mean they were comrades and she did take a shot for him.