Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
lol just get a blow up lady toy then act like it can talk... you will be okay.....

A

Agamoai

If you pay for the operation and buy me a PlayStation 3, I will be your girlfriend. :ninja:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Curious George)</div><div class='quotemain'>emo.

very.

emo.</div>

Well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black <_<

Dude, if you need a girl, go find one, it really isn't that hard.

Ramee

May 15, 2006
uniiq.gogetforum.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Curious George)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok seriously if you want a girl, get famous for something. like i have the duct tape deal, ive had like 5 gfs.

chicks dig the fame.</div>

k if you want to KEEP a girl, be interested in stuff they do. you know 40 year old virgin? that "questioning girls without actually saying anything" method really works.. to an extent.

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Ramee)</div><div class='quotemain'>k if you want to KEEP a girl, be interested in stuff they do. you know 40 year old virgin? that "questioning girls without actually saying anything" method really works.. to an extent.</div>

Questioning girls without saying anything?

Hows that work?

Curious George

Feb 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Ramee)</div><div class='quotemain'>k if you want to KEEP a girl, be interested in stuff they do. you know 40 year old virgin? that "questioning girls without actually saying anything" method really works.. to an extent.</div>

that too

Ramee

May 15, 2006
uniiq.gogetforum.com
Zenny
like uh, in the movie he just kept asking the girl questions about herself, and whenever she asked him a question, he would ask her about herself again.. that was a bit overdoing it >_> but yeah, the reason why girls like to talk so much is cause they just like knowing someone cares to listen.

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Ramee)</div><div class='quotemain'>like uh, in the movie he just kept asking the girl questions about herself, and whenever she asked him a question, he would ask her about herself again.. that was a bit overdoing it >_> but yeah, the reason why girls like to talk so much is cause they just like knowing someone cares to listen.</div>

I think you mean normal girls.

Most girls noadays are the "Skanky" girls you see on MTV.

They don't care about any of the talking stuff, just when you take yer pants off.;) (But mostly because it will help their careers)

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Ramee)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, I thought he was talking about he wanted a girl that wasn't a gorilla.. sorry I thought that excluded sluts.</div>

If sluts aren't included whats left?