• Yes, change it.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, leave it.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I checked into it, basically the amount of pagers are based on usergroup. Its currently set at 100 on everyone. I could move it up to say 200 or 300 if you guys want. But like George said, yeah it can kill the posting activity somewhat. :/

I dunno, what do you guys think? Maybe I could move it upto 200 or 300?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well it was set to like 50, I set it too 100 because the more we have, the laggy and more space we use. Why don't you just delete them? Thats what I do, what are going to do with 100 saved inbox/outbox msgs?

Akamaru

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
i must admit it is triing to get a message from someone and then not be able to reply because you have to lcear out messages. At the very least have it be able to automatically clear them all out when they get full

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Akamaru said:
i must admit it is triing to get a message from someone and then not be able to reply because you have to lcear out messages. At the very least have it be able to automatically clear them all out when they get full

I don't even think its possible for them to auto-clear. But like I said for those of you who use pagers a lot the best I can do really, is double or even at the very best triple the amount of max pagers that can be stored before deleting.

Keeping in mind once you fill up on the pagers if I increase it will mean double and or triple the amount of deleting. :/

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Also, the more messages you leave, the more data that piles up on the server. If everyone gets that much room for data, where will the forums be? We don't have an infinite amount of space. This forum is run on a server (most likely) and that means we can't have something like this. It will only invite people to take up too much room.