A mathematical guess on the release of SC2

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
starcraft 2 was announced 6 months ago from now. In that time I'm guessing that they've introduced half of the protoss units, half of the terran units, and practically no buildings. That's around 1/6 of unit/building database complete. So it would take....36 months, theoretically, for the database to be complete. Of course this is not true, though, as buildings probably will have an easier time for design than the units. even so it will take at least, in my guess, 15 months for the database to complete. Remember that zerg will probably have a difficult time getting modeled. After that, beta testing would be I guess around 3 months max, then the game will be out at most 3 months after beta testing is out. So the release date is....21 months? at the rate blizzard is working SC2 will be out in 2009 lol.

deno70

Jun 11, 2007
Zenny
well if that means i have to wait till 2009 for a game which should be as good as the first then let it be, no need to rush a game and make it crap when you can go slow and make the game ace