Achievements Not Blocked

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well I didn't really get this? But when you use cheats it says "Achievements Walk Free are blocked",

But when I went for the achievement I still got it?

So it got me thinking if it's just a bug or something? Anyone else been though games with blocked achievements, but still got them?

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
Re: Achievements Not Bloacked

It's possible its a bug. I havent tried it because I try not to use cheats in games that might block achievements. I am an achievement whore I know. I couldnt care less about the gamerscore but I just want the achievements. Anyway back to the original topic before I veered off there for a little bit. It might be a bug because, on a different game, Guitar Hero 2, I finished playing some song and somehow got the achievement for buying all the guitars which I know I dont have.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Re: Achievements Not Bloacked

ya I'm not sure.. I found if you use the cheat RIGHT AFTER you load your game. Then it blocks the achievement. THAT IS.... until you RELOAD the file for next time.

So I can save the game use cheats and save the game again. Then reload my current new save and I can use cheats again without being blocked.

If that makes sense. So they don't save any info anywhere to block the achievements. It's only blocked while your playing and not for each time you play.