"Aliens"+"Starship Troopers" = Starcraft

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
By economical he ment saving on wasted posts. It does help to compact them into one if only because it is more organized and takes up less space.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I'm not sure if that is a compliment...

But speaking of movies, does anyone else think it a bit funny that Blizzard gave the rights to make a World of Warcraft movie? This can't end well. And why not a starcraft movie? Seriously, this stuff writes itself.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
cause....well i think it'd be cooler to see a warcraft movie, but thats only cause they used better graphics for the warcraft cutscenes lol. seriously tho, the best part of starcraft was when the marines got owned on the amerigo, but if they put that on a movie all the critics would say is that its ripped off alien.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Yeah... We have whole freaking thread devoted to pointing out similarities between Starcraft and movies, lol

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
ill tell u why they dont care if they fuck up w.o.w. w/ a movie...

CUZ THEY ALREADY DID!
im sooo pissed that the gave aliance shamans and horde palidans and gave the new races both!.... u dont even know... after they did that, i banned w.o.w. from my game list.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
lol, you know that you would be playing it right now if you could. You refuse to throw away that 10 days of free Burning Crusade.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
A World of Warcraft movie is kind of on topic since this thread is about Starcraft and movies... A bit of stretch, I know.