ALL ROLE PLAYERS MUST READ

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Well Daesy you have heard my opinion but i'll elaborate. Also Dae I am all with you on this thread.

1) I think we should all try to make longer posts. All posts should contain Detail. The more detail you have in your posts makes it more fun to RP. Also the more detail you have, the more detail the next person who posts can have. This way the RPs look bigger, more active, and more fun. I personally am getting into the long posts thing. So if we can get more people to post like this I think the more people will have fun with it.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Alright i can understand the 6+ line rule. For those who have a hard time with that, like Cre Cre said use alot of detail

Example 1: Daesy wrote this thread to help this site.

Example 2: Daesy turned on her computer. She Clicked her browser and headed for Gamerz-Place. When Daesy got there, she headed to her favorite place, the RP section. She was trying to decide if she was going to change the rule. She clicked the rule thread and was about to delete. Before pushing that fatal button, something stopped her. "What would the other members think? What changes do they want for the Role Playing Section?" she asked herself. Daesy backed out the rule thread and went to post a new thread. She smiled and wrote the title: All Role Players Must Read.

I know its alot of unneeded detail but thats what make you're post interesting.

On the other hand, a lot of lines IMO is too much. You lose me after 8 long paragraphs.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
I totally agree with RPGirl. Once we start an RP and it is doing great, we shouldn't just stop and let it die and only be a memory. If we want our RP section to be great we have to keep it that way. So no more dropping out of RPs so they die like right at the beginning. Wait until somewhere where the RP is good enough that it could run without you.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
So maybe 1 rp a person. And you have to ask if you can make more than 1. I am going to follow the six month rule that Jing had put into place. After 6month your RP is gone to the farplane, if it is dead. What does everyone think of a registration forum?

Sergeant Dreamer

First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
I say the shouldn't be a limit on RPs. You should know how many you can keep up with. Don't join more than that. If you put a limit then more RPs would die faster.

I agree and let's say someone does join more than one, but they're gone for a certain period of time, do they get booted from the RP?

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Just state the reason for leaving, Tell the RP maker you are on extended leave. I believe you should let the RP maker take it from there. If its too complicated PM me and i will handle it from there.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
I havent joined any new Rps because at the start people can go really fast and because I have no internet at home (still, we are getting it back in July) I can't keep up.

I also think that mabey when we start new Rps that we should mabey make a long and short post version. Then people who like short Rp posts can join up to and RP and enjoy the fun of the long one if you get what I mean.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Ok. See this is the the thing thats getting me. There are a bunch of RP's that arent finished. There are alot and i mean alot of Vampire RP's which i have no problem with but there are alot. I am very OCD about cleanliness, and order.