Any MySpace users here?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I quit a long time ago.. got bored of it pretty fast... And these days it gets hacked or people send crappy "buy this now or visit us at our product site" so yeah... i quit myspace.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
There's an easy way to tell who to add and who not to add. If you check a profile of someone who has no background and says they do not want to have kids. There is very little on their myspace. It varies wether or not if Tom is on the top 10. If he is he's usually in the first one. They are the "promotional" hackers of myspace. They hack into any myspace account and post crap like that as long as they are friends to you. I used to have the same problem until I didn't add anyone like that again. Now my profile is never hacked!!! But I have no reason to be on myspace. I have around 30 something friends and I usually see them at school or something so I have no reason to talk to them on myspace. I get on about once a month and see that I have no new anything. So I decided to try to delete my account. Cause Myspace sucks!!! lol

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
If you people read, Tom makes about 5 different bulletins and blogs on his MySpace telling you how to avoid hackers and ****.

But I guess if you're too lazy to read into it, then cool, I know there's a lot of things I wouldn't read into either.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
MySpace is pathetic.

Emos, stupid people, and utterly bored and souless people. That and pedo's is all that is on there.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
not to start anything or go off topic here, but what is the point of it? what do people see in it?

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
not to start anything or go off topic here, but what is the point of it? what do people see in it?

It's a very good way to keep in touch. I have people whom I am very close with in BC and in Ontario who I may not be seeing now for literally years, but MySpace keeps us in touch with what's new, what's going on, and whatnot.

Plus you can find some pretty sweet indie, unsigned, and underground bands and artists on there that are exclusive to MySpace, so if you like looking into different kinds of music and bands like I am, then MySpace is the place.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Email. MSN. ICQ. IRC. AIM. Yahoo. Email. Email. All are better ways to keep in contacts.

And if you want non-mainstream music, look it up on google.