Bad news jamie

Akamaru

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
Now i love ashlee simpson alot......not near as much as you but i love her alot. But recently i mean her hair is blonde and no longer the great brunette she used to be. im not sure if i continue liking her if she stays blonde:(

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
She was originally blonde. She'll go back and forth between blonde and brunette. But she was hottest when her hair was black.

Akamaru

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
She was originally blonde. She'll go back and forth between blonde and brunette. But she was hottest when her hair was black.

what?!?!? ive only seen her as a brunette and black i never knew she was originally blonde......well ****

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Her hair is naturally brown though, with a tad of dirty blonde. But yeah she had black hair before, I'll find ya a pic as soon as I'm not lazy and get one for ya. :D

Akamaru

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
eh i find them both hot, better than your allicia keys crap josh. i mean jesus josh, a gorilla respectable black woman

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha Trance, I heard that one a few times about Ashlee. :p

Anyway for Akamaru's pleasure here's the pic of her with black hair.

Click to show spoiler

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
man are you sure those two firm marshemellowy round out poping circle things are for real? I dunno man last time I saw her on tv she looked flat like a tractor drove over her.......

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nitz said:
man are you sure those two firm marshemellowy round out poping circle things are for real? I dunno man last time I saw her on tv she looked flat like a tractor drove over her.......

Nah, I'm sure those are real. You probably thought they were flat because she usually wears darker clothes from what I saw on her show anyway and looks like a 2-ply of t-shirts all punk style. :cool:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol I thought so at first too. When I first saw her for the first time in the Pieces Of Me video the very first thing I thought was OMG that girl has some big boobs lol. :p

I didn't find her all that hot at first, it just kinda through time slowly came about. I dunno tough to explain. :/

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I still find Ashlee Simpson hotter though. Really Ashlee is just. . .beautiful. I dunno I just love her, she's my wife. :D

Fergie though is just a hottie, plain and simple.